It should not be called a resort, the name should be garbage inn. I will never recommend this to anyone. horrible, blood found on pillows and sheets, could not sleep all night. washrooms was not cleaned for months, terrible seen. I had friends from Belgium and they could not believe what they've seen. Food is horrible, all 6 of us had a food poisoning. Very expensive and when you talk to staff or manager they don't care and were unhelpful. Health department should investigate and TripAdvisor should take it off their site. horrible horrible experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, Genedral store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta