“fairly quiet, perfect for a break” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club

You added Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club to your Saves list
Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   PT 4770, Nilai Springs | Putra Nilai, Nilai 71800, Malaysia   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Nilai
Jakarta, Indonesia
“fairly quiet, perfect for a break”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

i just stayed here a night for transit. come in the early afternoon with friends. rainy weather actually makes staying here feels comfortable with stunning golf course and the hill which is nice. dinner is available at a price that is reasonably priced and the menu, as well as with breakfast, menu is vew and bland.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cairo, Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I missed a flight so I had to find a hotel to spend the night; I don't know if it was good choice or not but for sure was expensive!
Checkin-checkout was smooth and easy. The room was not good at all and bathroom was poorly painted. Looks like the hotel is old property, I wish the room was good as the hotel exterior and lobby.
Breakfast was below average, can't not be the breakfast of 4* resort!

I lost my cell phone after I left the hotel, I sent an email regarding the cell phone I lost but they didn't reply, the taxi driver returned it back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I havent even stepped foot in this place yet and Im feeling rather apprehensive. Im a stickler for service, right from the telephone operator to the maid to the maitre'd... so when the phone rings for 6-7 minutes before being picked up, and then they pick up and hang up... when my call is transfered to four different people without the usual courtesy of saying who the call is being transfered to etc... makes me wonder

So... lets see what happens after i stay there.. (alas i 'have' to stay there for an event)... i just want some peace and quiet and CLEANLINESS!

I called to ask about the shuttle from the airport- they could at least put that on their website but nothing. The girl didnt wait for me to finish my sentence before jumping to give me an answer

Since the other reviews dont sound too good, i will need to call them and tell them to ensure the room is vacuumed thoroughly. :-(

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Hyderabad
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I checked in to the hotel on the 24th May and checked out on the 27th May.
I understand that it is not a very old property but it looked like it needed refurbishment.
The room was very average, the air-conditioning was not very efficient, to say the least.
There was no tea/coffee kept in the room and some desserts listed on the room service menu were not available on all the days I stayed there.
On the last day at breakfast I requested a simple thing like an omelette and was told they do serve them on that day.
I tried the dinner buffet and it was quite ordinary.
Overall a very ordinary experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Brugg, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

First of all the Hotel with a peaceful landscape is located in the suburbs of Nilai, a nice peaceful area, to remote for my taste but a good choice when u 're planning a business trip in this region.
The rooms were spacious as well the bathroom had a good size, equipped with a rainforest shower, cleanliness was more or less okey. WiFi was only available on certain levels and in the Hotels huge Lobby. Disappointing was the selection of a few TV-Channels. Breakfast was okey but nothing special and could be easy improved by offering a better choice of fruits and cheese. Impressive was the huge kinder water play park, which is great for toddlers as well the large pool allowed to swim lengths for adults. The Golf course looked well maintained to me although I never played a round myself.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the nilai springs for a stopover and wanted something close to the airport. As first time travellers we called the hotel to check booking and airport transfer as none of our emails were answered and they assured us all was good. We arrive at klia and no hotel transfer!!! Finally hours later found taxi and made our way to hotel, when we arrived there was no booking for us and they just shrugged when we told them there was no transfer waiting for us - they could not have cared less!!!! We were made to feel extremely uncomfortable for complaining and staff remained rude to us for the remainder of our stay. The room was a good size but beds hard and shower had no hot water and dirty soap in it. The next morning our phone rang at 4am and we asked for wake up call at 6am. The attendant never came to bring our luggage down and when we went to reception to complain they laughed and also denied calling our room!!! This hotel had zero atmosphere we only saw a couple of other guests the whole time, no one in restaurant or bar. When we arrived home they had double charged us for the room! Si had to try to deal with their incompetant staff and management yet again!!!! This is all after such an amazing hotel experience in phuket!!!! We would definately never stay here and issue a warning to other travellers to be very wary and to stay elsewhere!!

• Stayed April 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Stayed here at beginning and end of our Thailand via KL holiday for a total of three nights. I was surprised more people weren't using this hotel as a stopover option. It is one of the nearest areas to the Airport and if you don't have long in KL and don't fancy a trip into the Centre it is a good option.

We had three children with us who really enjoyed the small waterpark. The Hotel is clean and spacious in a lovely Golf Course setting. The grounds were very relaxing after a long flight, and I preferred it to a City Centre setting for getting over jet lag. If you are there for a long stay though, probably a bit isolated. Service is average as is the food, rooms comfortable but nothing special - bit of a corporate feel to them.

I would definitely consider it again as a KL stopover. Overall 3.5 out of 5.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!