“Obscure Owner” 2 of 5 stars

Main street, Los Barriles, Mexico
+52 1521686087
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Quadman has a wide variety of top line 4 seater side by sides, and 2 seater ATV'S. Offering daily and weekly rentals, customized to fit your budget. All units are set up with storage cases, fishing rod holders and coolers upon request. Fishing, tackle and snorkelling gear are available for rent. Friendly english speaking staff will provide you with everything you need to make this a vacation to remember.
Bay Area, Ca.
4 attraction reviews
“Obscure Owner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The wife and I decide to rent an off-road vehicle today and go touring the "back hills" of the Los Barriles area. I searched Tripadvisor looking for the best bet in the area and I found Quadman's reviews and thought I'd give it a shot. We arrived at the location just as they opened for the day and met with Arturo. Arturo was wonderful and made everything pleasant. He thoughly demonstrated the use of the machine and explained how to reach various destinations. I was opening the hood while conducting a review of the Rhino when all of the sudden, a truck stops right in the middle of the main road. A guy jumps out and runs over to me yelling "Hey... hey... hey... STOP, what are you doing?!? Get out of there, why are you opening that?!" Then asks me if I was renting. I said yes as he slams the hood closed. He tells me that nobody has ever opened the hood before. I'm thinking what the heck is this??? I find out that this is Ronald, the propritor of the business. I introduced myself and he still seemed angered. I was thinking that he was going to tell us to leave! Oh well, he left and we got in the Rhino and departed with a very bad impression. Once again, Arturo was fabulous but with the unfreindly reception from the owner, we will no longer rent from Quadman again. We will support the local economy via a different operator.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Fun in the Sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The quad was in very good shape, all gassed and ready to go. The manager took time to make sure you new how to operate the qaud safely. He also provided us some local maps showing areas of interest that you ride the quad to. The price for 8 hours was $99 and well worth it. We went everywhere and had the best time.

Visited April 2013
Monmouth, OR
6 attraction reviews
“Great service, new ATV's, fair prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2009

We rented from Quadman back in February a Yamaha Rhino UTV for a day trip exploring the Los Barriles area. We explored around the arroyos near town as well as traveled up the beaches and dirt roads north towards LaPaz. Had a great time with a new Rhino, decked out with larger tires and a full cage with a backseat for kids or small adults and ice chest for cold beverages and snacks. We did put a lot of miles on that day and we had to refuel on our way back from a tiny hardware store about 20 miles north of town. If you plan to explore like we did you may want to see if they can send you with a spare can of fuel. We are ATV Enthusiasts and we have ATV's and UTV's back home, but even inexperienced riders/drivers will have a fun time exploring the area.