“Nuevo Vallarta All Inclusive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa La Estancia

You added Villa La Estancia to your Saves list
Villa La Estancia
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur | Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico   |
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
“Nuevo Vallarta All Inclusive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We don't typically write reviews so I hope this is helpful to you - we were travelling to Nuevo Vallarta for the second time in 2 years this July 19 to 26, 2014. We decided to try La Estancia based on the Tripadvisor reviews - and we booked a three bedroom, beachfront corner suite for 2 adults and 5 children (16 yrs old and below).

This happened to be one of the busiest periods for the hotel - and so the arrival check in and first day was quite a disappointment - delays in checking in, the restaurant having 1 hour delays for reservations, so on....

Having said that, the GM of the resort, Mr. Rodolfo Cobos, met with us upon hearing about our experience and Day 2 onwards was flawless. I noticed that they brought on additional staff, opened up a "pop up" brazilian steakhouse, and addressed all of our concerns. Service from Felix, the pool concierge was exceptional. Bonni, the personal concierge, would check in on a regular basis and connect us with all our vacation needs. The restaurant team was very attentive and caring. It was clear that everyone was working hard during this period - and still maintained a keen attention to the guests.

Would we recommend this resort - without hesitation. In fact, we plan to go back. My only tip for improvement is that the restaurant has the same menu every day whereas other resorts rotate their menus. And since they only have one main restaurant, it can get a bit tiring after a week. Having said that, we though the food and service was very good and we ate their every night.

Room Tip: The corner penthouse, 1501 has a great view. Large, wraparound balcony with a hot tub right on the b...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
cobos2000, Director General at Villa La Estancia, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Mr. Paolo K:

I deeply appreciate your kind review, it is very rewarding to receive such wonderful feedback from our guests, the staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience here at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit.

Once again, we thank you very much for your comments, and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially yours!

Rodolfo Cobos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Excellent facilities. Rooms are big and clean. The best is the service where people do whatever it takes to please you. The spa is a must to try. World class. Food is very good and you can use the hotel next door facilities too. Opportunities are the internet which is slow in public areas and sometimes it doesn't connect. Plus there is no wifi in the rooms. But then again the concierge was able to get a router for our room.

Stayed July 2014
cobos2000, Director General at Villa La Estancia, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Guest:

First of all, I would like to thank you for have chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos to spend your vacation. I appreciate your positive comments on our Spa and restaurants services.
I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife, daughter and I traveled on July 11th for 7 days. The place is very well kept and is located about 20-25 away from the airport. Our first impression was great, check in was short and we were greeted with champagne which my wife loved. We where greeted by Leo, Miguel and Luis, all where in charge of luggage (Bell desk) and were extremely friendly. They gave us plenty of information about the hotel and made us feel very welcomed.
We met the pool concierge next, Felix. Great guy, very professional, friendly and went out of his way on a daily basis to make you feel comfortable and relax.
The pool service was also great, we arrived a bit after " La parrilla" closed but they brought us a full menu and were served with no problem. We encounter great service while at the pool by Nicolas, Victor, Alonso and Santiago. All are very friendly constantly came by to make sure we were ok. Security is also exceptional, I was very impress with their security practices.
A great thing about the hotel is that is very isolated from Old Vallarta which makes your stay very relax and quiet if that is what you are looking for. The taxi fare to "El Malecon" is about 250 pesos or $22 dollars. I also recommend taking a taxi to the city north named Bucerias, good food by the beach, the taxi is about $6 dollars or 80 Pesos. If you like to walk, Bucerias is about a mile and 1/2 from Villa la Estancia.
Again I think that the Hotel was great, just wish the Pool bar would not close at 6:00 pm especially when the pool is open until 9:00 pm, that's the only negative I encounter during our stay.
Sandra and Nancy are also great, they are in charged of late cleaning and decorating your room. We had many different swans and Elephants made from towels which my daughter really enjoyed. They also decorated the room for my wife on her birthday.
Boni, the pool manager has a wonderful attention to detail and provides great world class service. He put together along with his team, a surprise for my wife during her birthday. A cake while she lounged by the pool and everyone sang "happy birthday". We never had that anywhere in all the places we have travel. I really recommend this great place, without a doubt we will be back to Vallarta next year and because of the service, we will be staying at Villa la Estancia during our future trip.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean view. If you stay at VLE, you can walk over to Villa del palmar and utilize thei...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
cobos2000, General Manager at Villa La Estancia, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Frank P:

Please receive kind greetings from Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit. I am very pleased to read your detailed review and the mentioned always happy and willing to serve staff; I am sure they will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.
It is great to know we were chosen to celebrate your wife´s birthday, and hopefully we created nice memories that will last forever.
I have already taken notes and we will consider to extending the pool bar hours.

We are looking forward of having the honor of being your hosts again.

Cordially yours
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This a was a great trip!!! I went there with my mom and dad.We had the all exclusive package which made it great and included the best activities. It also got us the best food from there own restaurants!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
cobos2000, Director General at Villa La Estancia, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Jennifer:

I deeply appreciate your kind review, it is very rewarding to receive such feedback from our guests, the staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience here at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit.

Cordially yours!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We loved our visit. We want with friends(4 adults/4kids) and the three bedroom villa was the perfect size. The pools were breathtaking, the food was delicious, and the service was incredible. We were able to eat and participate at the activities and shows next door at Villa Palmar with our all inclusive package. We would definitely stay there again.

Dear Jennifer D:

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your review, I would like to thank you as well for have chosen Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation.

On behalf of the staff and myself, I thank you very much for your preference and loyalty and for allowing us to serve you better every year with a real passion.

Should you are planning your next vacation please let me know, I would like to personally meet you and your family.

Cordially yours

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Visited Villa la Estancia in May 2014. Stayed at the property with a group of 60+ guests. The all inclusive plan was very worth it. The spa is wonderful!

Pro:
- Few guests but lots of amenities
- Can help arrange tours
- Very Clean hotel
- Friendly hotel staff - greeted with a smile every day
- All inclusive plan allows you to eat at their sister hotel as well as eat at the deli
- The on site market is super convenient

Con:
- Very Slow Check in & Check out (Make sure you check your bill before checking out)
- Spotty Wifi
- Slow service in the restaurants

Note: The tips for restaurants & room service are not included in All inclusive plan

Room Tip: All the rooms face the ocean. Do note that in most rooms, two rooms share a balcony and a gate. You...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for taking the time to share your review.
Rest assured that your comments are being taken with seriousness and that will certainly help to prevent future issues in our services.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I got married in Punta Mita and had a group of 40 guests stay at VLE for 3-4 days. I was a nervous bride with semi-unreasonable requests and the VLE staff handled everything with grace and prompt attention. I couldn't have asked for more from the front desk staff, the bell men, the concierge, etc. The staff coordinated last minute airport pickups, last minute spa and hair emergencies, transportation to/from the wedding location, and overall making sure that me and my guests had everything we needed. When the wedding day rolled around, I was confident that I was in good hands with the VLE staff.

The service is the best part, but the food, accommodations, the location and pool were amazing! It was great to be at a hotel that DID NOT have time share sales. Being at VLE felt more like coming home than arriving at a hotel.

Room Tip: Get a 2 BR suite! Its worth it! Also, the wifi is very unreliable.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such amazing memories of your recent stay at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit. I’m delighted to hear that we were able exceed your expectations with our outstanding staff.
Your positive comments make us feel proud of what we love to do, “serve with passion”.

It was a real pleasure hosting you and your group of family members and friends. Please keep La Estancia in mind to celebrate your “First anniversary”.

Rodolfo Cobos

Been to Villa La Estancia? Share your experiences!