“So much fun in the sun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa La Estancia

You added Villa La Estancia to your Saves list
Villa La Estancia
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur | Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico   |
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
Vancouver, Canada
“So much fun in the sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was my first trip to Mexico and it was so much more then I could of asked for!! My family and I stayed for a week with the all inclusive and we had such a GREAT time!!

This was such a fabulous resort and all the staff were amazing and great with my kids!! When we arrived at the resort my kids were a little wound up after sitting on the plane for 5hrs so Luis gave them a tennis ball to play with while we checked in which they just loved!! All the concierge staff were so kind and welcoming and very helpful!!

The housekeeping is awesome!! We had both side A and B of the 2 bedroom Villa and the rooms were always spotless. Our housekeepers Sandra and Elizabeth were the sweetest people ever!!

We hardly left the resort and spent most of our time down at the pool and my kids had a blast!! Felix was Wonderful and waited on us hand and foot, the bartenders Alonso, Nico, and Lucky were Fantastic!! They were such kind people with huge smiles they always made us feel welcome!! Our drinks were never empty.....even the kids and they made the BEST Miami vices!!

It was very sad to leave and come back to reality but we will definitely be coming back again next year!!

Thank you to all the staff for making this such a fabulous vacation!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Best vacation so far. The food was to die for, pool was so relaxing, the stay was quiet. We enjoyed the 6 day stay since the day we walked in until the day we checked out. Staff was amazing, Sandra & Delia @ check in we're very helpful, head waiter Cesar recommended great dishes, bartender Gabriel & host Gabriel was very kind & welcoming. Since our vacay to Puerto Vallarta we have decided to go back every 2 years. Proud to say we have made new friends @ Villa La Estancia.

• Stayed October 2013
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have just returned from a week at this wonderful resort. Upon your arrival, you are greeted at the door with a "welcome home". Well, we sure felt at home for a week. Our two bedroom villa was perfect. The housekeeping staff spent more than an hour in there everyday. We had many restaurant options, including two at the sister property. The beach and pool area were immaculate. I can't say enough about the staff - Leo and Luis in the Front Lobby, Sandra, Delia and Jimena at the Concierge Desk, Alonsa, Lucia, Nico, Felix and Gabrielle at the Pool Bar and Poolside, and of course, Sandra and Elizabeth with Housekeeping. All of these people went out of their way for us. They were very kind people. Thank you to all of you. We will be going back for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
East Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was prompted to write my second review of VLE (Villa La Estancia) for my return trip in July after just coming back from a trip to Riviera Maya. I had really wanted to go back to VLE but lack of nonstop flights from NJ for quick 5 night getaway did not make it feasible. All I can say is, I really missed VLE during my trip to Riviera Maya! While the resort I stayed at was nice and highly rated, it did not compare to VLE!

VLE is the most relaxing vacation, you cant beat the feeling of home with the resort amenities but what keeps guests like me coming back to VLE Is the STAFF! They have a phenomenal staff and it shows by the length of years the staff has been employed at VLE.

Gerardo and Luis-thanks for the warmth and hospitality; Sandra- the best concierge- always patient and responsive with my questions, the waiters by the pool are the best- Alonso, the two Raul's and Angel, the pool concierge who's always so cheerful it's contagious! I hope to see you all in May 2014!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
West Linn, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My friend and I just returned from 6 days of relaxation and pampering. The 2 bedroom suite was ideal with a common patio. The rooms were immaculate as was the entire resort. We were spoiled by Felix at the pool, he made sure we were well taken care of, as did the all the waiters we came in contact. Sandra of housekeeping even prepared the in room jacuzzi after a hard day at the pool. We did the all inclusive, the food and drinks were plentiful. They did offer the two restaurants next door which did offer some variety from the two on property. A beautiful beach to walk or sit in the hot tub and enjoy the ocean.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a friend and want some space and privacy but still be connected, stay in t...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Attended for a friends destination wedding. Did the all inclusive option (which I'm normally weary of). The accommodations and service were first rate. Food was consistently good (which I have not always experienced at all inclusives). Highly recommend.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am going to write a detailed review since I had the best experience possible to truely explain my experience:

The only con that I can post is that tipping at the restaurants and bar is not included, so if you choose the all inclusive be prepared to tip.

Now for the pros... My husband and our families just returned from Villa La Estancia after our wedding on Oct.4, 2013. EVERYONE raved about the resort in every way!!! I cannot praise it enough. Multiple people in my party not only said that they would go back, but are planning to next year.

Rooms - WOW!! It is as described on the website. Marble and granite and huge bathrooms, gated entry ways and fully equipped kitchen. I will say though that the pictures on the website are a little confusing. We had the 3 bedroom ocean front villa. The pics on the three bedroom link show the penthouse terrace, but if you look at the floor plan you can figure that out. My husband and I saw other family member rooms that had 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms and they were equally as stunning as ours.

Service - fantastic!! They really worked hard to meet all of our needs. Since we were there in the off season it was a noticably less staffed, but that did not affect our experience.

Food - delicious! Pool bar food was really great too. There is only 1 restaurant at Estancia, but you have full access to Flamingo which is a really short walk next door. We never ate there, so I can't comment on their food or service.

Wedding - I have to make a special section for Esman, our wedding coordinator. He blew us away in the attention to detail and immediate response time. Planning a wedding via email only can be challenging, but he was FANTASTIC. He really exceeded our expectations and made the whole experience that much more enjoyable!!! Thank you again Esman!!!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Villa La Estancia? Share your experiences!