“MAGICAL...Never felt so relaxed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa La Estancia

You added Villa La Estancia to your Saves list
Villa La Estancia
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur | Condominio Maestro Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico   |
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
portland oregon
“MAGICAL...Never felt so relaxed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

WOW! It has been a few weeks since we returned and I have already been looking at packages so we can go back! This place is magical, look no further for a vacation destination. I am a travel agent...I promise you will be thrilled!

We traveled June 25 to July 3rd with my husband and my brother and sister in law. We rented two deluxe rooms with the queen beds.. Amazing rooms and so comfy...When we arrived we were greeted by Sandra..she was great! She helped us arrange for our rooms to be on the same floor and close..sooo helpful...then, the amazing hand and arm massage from Gus and others from the spa! Wow...we were relaxed in no time...We arrived late as we chose to fly through San Fran(mistake)....but we settled in quickly and headed to the main restaurant, La Casona..

The food....GREAT! We ate most of of our meals either poolside, or at La Casona..We ate one meal next door at the Flamingos, but found we were so spoiled at Estencia, why leave?
The staff at La Casona were fantastic. If you want something on the menu you do not see, just ask...They helped me create a yummy pasta...BUT, the Rib Eye with that blue cheese sauce, OMG!!!! Heaven! Gabriela, the hostess, was so sweet..The wait staff and bartender..Gabriel, Alfredo, Rogelio, Miguel, Bernardo, Alejandro and David! (we miss you!! ) everyone went out of there way to make us feel so very pampered.

We did indulge in the spa...they offer wonderful deals..we spent 175 us for an hour facial, an hour body scrub and an hour massage..spread out on two different days!! maybe you could get it cheaper in town...but why leave? still cheaper than in the US...and it was wonderful!

The pool, oh the pool....we never wanted to leave...We would come down around 10:30 every day...Sweet Angel was there to greet us, setting up our chairs and just making us feel at home. My sister in law and I wanted our hair braided, Angel hooked us up..right on the beach, under an umbrella, with a frosty drink...pure bliss..Angel's smile is infectious...a true gem in this beautiful place...Our wait staff..Alonso, Raul, Nicholas the bartender and so many more...our drinks were never empty, our bellies were always full...just floating with a drink in your hand, all day...listening to the pool music and the ocean crash....ahhhhhhh...I wanna go back now!

There was an excursion offered with our trip...we did not choose to go as we did not want to leave..We were at Villa La Estencia for 9 days..left, 1 time to go into the Bucerias Bay for shopping....we were in town for 1 hr. we shopped and had a drink...started to walk the beach back...IT IS A LONG, AWFUL WALK...don't do it...its deep sand and all at a slant...we walked about a mile, then found a cab..put on our suits and poured ourselves back into the pool...HOME!!!

That's what this magical place is....Home...everyone says it....everyone feels it....Thanks so much to everyone at this wonderful place for helping me find myself again!

Room Tip: a room above the fifth floor....better ocean view..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
cobos2000, General Manager at Villa La Estancia, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear guest:

I deeply appreciate your great review, it is very rewarding to receive such feedback from our guests, the staff will be delighted when they learn about your experience during your stay at Villa la Estancia Riviera Nayarit, particularly Angel, Sandra, Gus and the Spa crew, the staff at La Casona Gabriela, Rogelio, Gabriel, Alfredo (restaurant manager), Miguel, Bernardo, Alejandro, Alonso Raúl, Nicolas…Wow you met everyone.

Once again, we thank you very much for your comments, and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the excellence in service we are known for.

Cordially yours!

rcobos@villagroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Guadalajara, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently stayed in Villa La Estancia, and rented a Beachfront 3 bedroom Villa which was amazing, very beautiful and comfortable for the family, with excellent view. Since the moment we arrived to the hotel, we received excellent service all the time, like no other hotel I've been to.

The pool is very nice, and the pool bar is very convenient. The food is very good, we had breakfast in Villa del Palmar buffet which has a lot of variety for all tastes, and had lunch by the pool, and everything was very good. It is not that common to find such good food in all inclusive hotels. We had a great experience in the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Diana

I personally want to thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and for having taken the time to post your review, I am truly delighted to learn from one of our special guests that we were able to provide you with high quality service and accommodations as well as great food.

Thank you again for have chosen Villa La Estancia, It will be a real pleasure to be your host one more time.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Cordially
Brawley, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at Villa La Estancia in Nuevo Vallarta. We made our reservation through Costco Travel. I traveled with my husband, my son and his wife. We stayed in a regular room with two queen beds. My son and his wife stayed in a suite. The suite was right next to our room. We shared an awesome balcony and a gated small entrance. We had lots of privacy. The suite and room were both amazing. Spotless, room service was excellent. Everything was great. Service people went out of their way to make our stay memorable. My son and his wife were not able to go on their honeymoon right after their wedding. So this trip was sort of a honeymoon. Conchita made my son and his wife very happy by decorating their bed with fresh flowers everyday. The flowers were shaped like a heart. Towels were made to look like swans. Their jacuzzi was ready every night and was also decorated with fresh flowers. All hotel staff was great. We got excellent customer service. I went to PV because I wanted to relax everyday after being on the beach or on tours. This place was exactly what I needed. Peace and quiet. We did three days of outings. We booked our trips with Vallarta Adventures. They were great. A must do when you visit PV is The Rhythm of the Night. We loved it. We had other family members who were also in PV and they booked their trips with another agency and they were very disappointed. It was a lot cheapest than what we paid, but not worth it. We also went to the Caletas Island. We left around 9:00 am from Vallarta Adventures and were back around 5:00 pm. This trip was a lot of fun. We snorkeled, scuba dived, surfed with paddle boards, and got to pet a spider monkey, boa snake, and parrots. We got to see beautiful fish. Everything about this trip was great.

Room Tip: All rooms have partial ocean view. The view was amazing.
Dear Rosa:

I am so glad your son and wife had the opportunity to finally enjoy their honeymoon, I can imagine their happiness being together during this fantastic trip to Mexico and enjoying the great service and facilities of Villa la Estancia Riviera Nayarit.
I truly appreciate the time taken to write this gratifying review, I will happily share your comments with all the staff.

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back very soon!

Sincerely

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We recently stayed here and got married on the beach front! So gorgeous and such an amazing experience. We loved the restaurant! Definitely recommend getting the Spanish coffee as a dessert. We had literally a perfect experience and will definitely be going back soon! The best part was being able to go next door to Villa del Palmar Flamingos to hangout with our friends and family and use their pool and eat at those restaurants. The food/drinks are much better at Estancia though. Very happy that we made the choice to stay here and get married here!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Devinlynee:

Our main goal is to create great everlasting memories in our guests and we want Villa La Estancia to be remembered as part of your story. I am happy to hear you had the chance to celebrate your wedding on the beach and also had the opportunity to visit the restaurants at our sister property Villa del Palmar Flamingos.

Thank you for staying at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable review.

Please let me know if you are already planning your next getaway, my team and I personally would like to take care of each of your special requests.

Sincerely

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hands down the best vacation we've ever had. The entire resort, from top to bottom, is impeccably clean and beautiful. The service at Villa La Estancia unbeatable. From the moment you arrive to the time you leave, you are treated like royalty. The friendly staff at La Estancia are just unbelievable. Alan - our waiter in the mornings at La Casona was always smiling, smart, friendly, talkative and a true pleasure. Alonso poolside in the afternoons - absolutely amazing. He even walked next door one day to pick up a pizza for us! Miguel - our server in the evening was the sweetest ever. My two daughters made a special trip down to the restaurant just to make sure they got to say goodbye to him. We are already planning our next trip here. We did not want to leave.

Room Tip: 2701 A & B - Amazing 2100 square foot 2 bedroom villa with the best view of the pool and ocean...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Regina:

“Fantastico” the way you start your “fantastic” review only make us feel motivated to continuing providing high quality service to each and every of our guests.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one for you and your family, specially your two daughters. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team.
I would like to thank you for having chosen Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacation.

We are looking forward to your next visit; pleasedo not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Cordially

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I could not of ask for a better family vacation. We enjoyed our stay at this resort. We loved everything about it. Great ocean view from every single suite. Food was fantastic especially at La Casona Restaurant. A special thanks to the crew and our server Miguel. Also a special thanks to the ladies at the concierge desk for booking our tours. Overall we had a very memorable experience. I would definitely come back and recommend this resort to all my friends.

Dear Guest:

Thank you for defining your stay at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit as “Perfect”, this is a very challenging word but we take it as a commitment to always and consistently delivering a personalized high level service to every of our guests.
Each member of the staff comes to work every day with the same motivation feeling, “Passion”, they really love what they do.
I truly appreciate your wonderful review and I thank you as well for staying at our beautiful resort.

Respectfully

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have to admit that this might be the best Hotel/Condo that we have ever stayed in! My family of 6 stayed in room 2704 with the best views of the ocean you can image. The entire experience was amazing! The entire property and facilities was super clean (e.g.rooms, spa, gym, restaurant etc.)The superior guest service you received the moment you arrived was outstanding. Thanks to the friendly service from the entire staff! And a special thanks to the ladies at the concierge desk and Miguel our server at La Casona restaurant. Thank You all for making this experience a memorable one!

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is a pleasure to know that your experience at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit exceeded your expectations.
Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be.
It will be an honor to have you back again; please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay

Best regards

rcobos@villagroup.com

Been to Villa La Estancia? Share your experiences!