It was wonderful. The hotel was gorgeous, and the staff was great. It was quiet and elegant, not like the timeshare places. From check-in with the concierge, instead of long lines and a pool concierge that helped you set up a chair (instead of getting out at 06:00 to reserve a chair) the whole experience was low-key and elegant.
The staff was great as well. When we commented that we loved the peppers served with our luinch, Cesar at the pool bar gave us an impromptu cooking lesson. We were constantly asked if everything was ok.
The only con was that the food and drinks were VERY expensive, so do all-inclusive if you can, or plan on doing some shopping and cooking.
We are already planning on getting back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its exclusive ambiance and AAA four Diamond rating, Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit is redefining luxury and sophistication. Nestled on the shores of Banderas Bay in between the popular destinations of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the stunning beachfront property is an idyllic hideaway for indulging in the glory of Mexico. Its 250 Hacienda-style suites, stunning property, world-class Tatewari Spa and gourmet restaurants offer guests the ultimate beachside escape, where relaxation and indulgence are inevitable. Welcome to Villa La Estancia, welcome to magnificence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel La Estancia
- Resort La Estancia
- Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta