“Sea Lions (Las Caletas) - Worth it!” 5 of 5 stars

$109*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventure, by Vallarta Adventures, provides world- class dolphin experiences in beautiful Vallarta. Located in the Nuevo Vallarta marina, our dolphin center offers an unmatched facility to enjoy your marine mammal experience. Designed for guests of all ages and abilities, our award-winning dolphin and sea lion programs offer an intimate encounter and unforgettable experience with some of the ocean’s most incredible animals. During our programs, you will learn about the animals and their behaviors from our expert trainers who are passionate about marine mammals and their work. You will interact with our intelligent, gentle, and playful friends and feel the connection that is created during your encounter. We invite you to join us for the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Middletown, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Sea Lions (Las Caletas) - Worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and three daughters swam with Sea Loins in Las Caletas. They had a great time. The sea lions where very friendly and interesting to interact with. I watched and wanted to get in the water myself. My 10 year old was a bit scared, but that changed very quickly and in the end this became one of her best memories. Leo, the trainer, and Michelle, our photographer, were super nice and shared a lot of information about these incredible animals. We were with another, older couple, and they had a hard time getting up the ramp to the tank where the sea lions are, so if you are with someone who isn't confident on their feet I would suggest you swim with the sea lions at the Dolphin Adventure park at the marina.

Visited November 2013

“Fun, but pricey - Worth it for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Dolphins: TOTALLY worth it, pictures are incredibly over-priced, but it's just like going to a theme-park (six flags, disney-world); the best attractions are the highest price...It was really fun and the pics are a high quality image.

Puerto Vallarta
3 attraction reviews
“just WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We swam with "Cassandra" and her trainer, "Beto". The experience was beyond anything I could have imagined. To be in the pool with this creature and have her touch and interact with us is something I will take to my grave. I have swam with the Dolphins before, which in it's own rights was terrific, but this really was over the top. I think touching one of God's creatures and having her hold on to me with her fins was just so incredible that it has been the topic of all of my conversations since returning. We also got to see the baby sea lions playing after our adventure and that was just over the top. Please, Please, if you have the opportunity and are in the area don't miss the incredible adventure. You won't be able to resist the love this creature brings. Her Trainer, "Beto" has full command of what it takes to give you and your family a wonderful treat.

Mount Vernon
3 attraction reviews
“Everyone in the family should do it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We had the best time!! Everyone in your family would have a blast! The instructors told you exactly what to do and acted like you had been their friends forever. If you have a chance to do it don't pass it up.

Round Rock, Texas
59 attraction reviews
“What a great memory with our sons!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our trainers were excellent..we got to spend alot of time with the dolphins, just our family! I loved that! The ride was so cool! The picture quality was fabulous..definately buy the photos! We got to feed iguanas and although we didn't pay to see the sea lions, they brought one out and did a few tricks for us! The lunch was perfect!

Visited September 2013