“Cool Experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Aquariums, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventure, by Vallarta Adventures, provides world- class dolphin experiences in beautiful Vallarta. Located in the Nuevo Vallarta marina, our dolphin center offers an unmatched facility to enjoy your marine mammal experience. Designed for guests of all ages and abilities, our award-winning dolphin and sea lion programs offer an intimate encounter and unforgettable experience with some of the ocean’s most incredible animals. During our programs, you will learn about the animals and their behaviors from our expert trainers who are passionate about marine mammals and their work. You will interact with our intelligent, gentle, and playful friends and feel the connection that is created during your encounter. We invite you to join us for the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Cool Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Cool experience, reccommend at least doing the swim experience, very good staff, they will guide you through everything, pictures are expensive at the end.

Victoria, Canada
“Vallarta Adventures Dolphin swim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had a great time! Get hooked into buying photos, but the shots are amazing! Water was a bit cold, but overall experience was great.

Sonoma, California
5 attraction reviews
“sweet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I loved riding on the dolphin belly, heart to heart. I loved that the animals really seemed to enjoy human interaction. Pictures were expensive.

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent experience but the photos are brutally expensive it will floor you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We loved every minute of the experience but they quietly say nothing about the photos other than you cannot not under any circumstance take any of your own. Just be aware that for example jut to get 6 basic photos for me and my three kids they wanted 100 bucks and to get what we actually thought we were going to get which was a few hundred plus hd video it will cost you a messily $280!!!!...I had no clue that was coming. They basically hold you ransom for any kind of decent photos...6 for 100 bucks is robbery..then almost 300 for a family of 5. Just a heads up. I thought it would be bad and wash willing to pay ever up to 60 bucks I was thinking but after I picked myself up off the floor when they told me 280 I said that is not even right...not cool. I really dislike the greasy way they dangle the big pack of photos as a carrot to scam you out of another 280. I offered them 120 for the whole package thinking no way they turn down 120 bucks. I said all or nothing because I was frankly offended. At that point it was the principal of the thing and said sorry but that is crazy what you are asking and that I could not believe they think that is right. So I left without any photos. And believe me they we nice pics...oh we'll next time I will budget an extra 300 in photo money...they definitely will not offer this info, and if asked they I'll only say there are many options on the packages.

Basic pack is 2 for 35 FYI...totally recommend it however shop and see if they are all grossly overcharging people on the pics...maybe you can negotiate something head of time to save a pile who knows.

Happy holidays...

Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have wanted to swim with dolphins for a long time. We finally were able to do this on our trip. Did not disappoint, we really had a great time!!

Visited November 2012