“Excellent experience but the photos are brutally expensive it will floor you.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dolphin Adventure by Vallarta Adventures

Improve this listing
Type: Aquariums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventure, by Vallarta Adventures, provides world- class dolphin experiences in beautiful Vallarta. Located in the Nuevo Vallarta marina, our dolphin center offers an unmatched facility to enjoy your marine mammal experience. Designed for guests of all ages and abilities, our award-winning dolphin and sea lion programs offer an intimate encounter and unforgettable experience with some of the ocean’s most incredible animals. During our programs, you will learn about the animals and their behaviors from our expert trainers who are passionate about marine mammals and their work. You will interact with our intelligent, gentle, and playful friends and feel the connection that is created during your encounter. We invite you to join us for the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent experience but the photos are brutally expensive it will floor you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We loved every minute of the experience but they quietly say nothing about the photos other than you cannot not under any circumstance take any of your own. Just be aware that for example jut to get 6 basic photos for me and my three kids they wanted 100 bucks and to get what we actually thought we were going to get which was a few hundred plus hd video it will cost you a messily $280!!!!...I had no clue that was coming. They basically hold you ransom for any kind of decent photos...6 for 100 bucks is robbery..then almost 300 for a family of 5. Just a heads up. I thought it would be bad and wash willing to pay ever up to 60 bucks I was thinking but after I picked myself up off the floor when they told me 280 I said that is not even right...not cool. I really dislike the greasy way they dangle the big pack of photos as a carrot to scam you out of another 280. I offered them 120 for the whole package thinking no way they turn down 120 bucks. I said all or nothing because I was frankly offended. At that point it was the principal of the thing and said sorry but that is crazy what you are asking and that I could not believe they think that is right. So I left without any photos. And believe me they we nice pics...oh we'll next time I will budget an extra 300 in photo money...they definitely will not offer this info, and if asked they I'll only say there are many options on the packages.

Basic pack is 2 for 35 FYI...totally recommend it however shop and see if they are all grossly overcharging people on the pics...maybe you can negotiate something head of time to save a pile who knows.

Happy holidays...

Visited January 2013

Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have wanted to swim with dolphins for a long time. We finally were able to do this on our trip. Did not disappoint, we really had a great time!!

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Better than Discovery Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Vallarta Adventures Dolphin Extreme was fabulous. We have been to Discovery Cove and paid a lot for very little interaction with the dolphins but at Dolphin Adventures we had our own dolphin for the hour and everyone loved every minute of it. This I would pay to do all week!

Visited December 2012
Higuera Blanca
“Sweet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

How happy it made me feel to be "kissed" by this beautiful creature. Be sure to get the photographer to catch that moment. It will be one of your favorite photos.

Ottawa, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“Swimming with the dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

At the NV Marina, Dolphin Advenures run a very professional experience. We fed the dolphins, and i danced with one (without stepping on her toes . . . because she has no feet!) and was taken for a ride which was better than waterskiing!

Visited December 2012