My husband and I are owners at the Flamingos. We have been every year since 2008. We love the resort and it's location close to Bucerias, a town of many great restaurants. It is a 30-45 minute cab ride into PV for the city adventurers.
The rooms are large. They are well maintained and kept very clean. The kitchen is adaquate for the cooking we do, minimal.
The staff at the resort do work hard for the guests. The bellmen always have a suggestion for restaurants, things to do and how to get there. Thank you to Joel, Edwardo, Antonio, and David. You all are a great asset to this resort.
The pool waitstaff are equally as good with your comfort in mind. WE found them to be very friendly and very attentive, always with a smile. Thank you to Conrad Victor. Our days at the pool were much better because of you. The poolside menu was excellent food for average dollars.
The restaurant was great for dinner and Aldo will make sure your esperience is over the top. Adlo is your guy for flaming coffees or bananas. The job is done with great confidence and detail.
I highy recommend this resort as it has something for everyone. I forgot to mention the beach that goes on for ever either north or south. If you like to walk the beach this is the resort for you. Great sunsets as well!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Hotel
- Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Flamingos
- Del Palmar Flamingos Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MexVax, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa del Palmar Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.