Bel Air Resorts & Spa', A Wonderful Stay
We spent the last week of February 2015 at the Bel Air Resort and must say it was a pleasurable experience. What made our trip so special was the best staff ever. From Carlos, the General Manager, to Elizabeth, the Assistant Manager, to all the waiters: Roberto, Eduardo, Moises, Carlos (bar) and Adrian at the excellent sushi restaurant,(to name a few), they did their utmost to make us happy. They were friendly, attentive to any concerns we may have had, and lots of fun!
The hotel is small, laid-back with a Mexican ambiance. The rooms are spotless with comfy King-size beds, and upgraded linens. The grounds are immaculate and the hotel has a koi and turtle pond, and pristine infinity pool with swim-up bar overlooking the ocean. We were delighted one day to watch 15 colorful parachute jumpers landing on the beach, right before our eyes. You must get up very early to ensure you get a lounge chair by the pool.
In the afternoons, the hotel offers tea and addictive sugar cookies. Later, you can toast the spectacular sunsets with a glass of bubbly! There is no night entertainment, unless you make it happen, but we did enjoy watching a couple of Mexican beach weddings.
You can explore your surroundings by reserving bikes or walking. Bucerias (a charming town with flea market, silver, Mexican artisans, and an abundance of restaurants) can be accessed by cab (80 pesos, approx. $6) or 30 min. walk on the beach, or walking path in front of the hotel. Very safe.
The wi-fi connection can be intermittent ( you can buy a calling card for $15 from the tour guides), you will eventually get thru, and the hotel is “working on it”. But hey, this a perfect hotel to just chill out and enjoy a slower pace of life. We highly recommend the hotel and exceptional staff who are always there to make your stay wonderful.
Jerry, Whitby, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta is a recently opened resort in the dazzling beach of Playa Flamingos of Nuevo Vallarta, as part of the exclusively HIP Collection, Highly Individualized Properties in design and services of Bel Air Collection Resorts & Spas. With the details to make your stay a memorable one, Bel Air Delights. The signature amenities that make us so different, Bel Air Hallmarks. An the services and life experience that make up your holiday, Bel Air Experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort