I traveled with a couple and their 3yr old. We stayed in a 1 BR with a lockoff to a studio unit making it a 2BR with a King Bed in one room and 2 Queens in another plus 3 full baths and a full kitchen. The unit had incredible ocean views which we could enjoy from 3 different balconies. Bel Air staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had issues with the bathrooms and both were resolved very quickly. We enjoyed the beautiful grounds and beachfront. The infinity pool is nice, no deep ends and safe shallow area for kids. Swim up bar staff was great and served up a daily drink special and happy hours. Some days by the pool were crowded and if you hadn't staked out your lounge chair by early morning you probably weren't going to get one. We did the all inclusive three days and found the poolside service for food and drinks quick and delicious. We ate a buffet breakfast which was OK, lunch was either poolside or an outside restaurant with the usual fare; burgers, nachos, sandwiches, smoothies, chicken wings and tenders, salads etc. Another lunch option was sit down inside with very nice choices. I ate a citris green salad and grilled garlic fish served with rice that was very tasty. Dinner choices include sushi which I highly DO NOT recommend. This was probably the worst sushi ever. But the other dinner options are very good.
Bel Air is an easy beach walk to Bucerias to the north 1 mile. Bus access is in front of hotel but you have to pay 7 pesos to get you to the transfer point of the main line that brings you North/South and pay additional pesos from there depending on how far you are going. But it is easy. We rented a car one day from Budget right from the hotel and drove to Sayulita which is a great town to check out. We also stopped at Punta De Mita for more beach time
Overall Bel Air in Nuevo Vallarta is a nice family resort on the smaller side that has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta is a recently opened resort in the dazzling beach of Playa Flamingos of Nuevo Vallarta, as part of the exclusively HIP Collection, Highly Individualized Properties in design and services of Bel Air Collection Resorts & Spas. With the details to make your stay a memorable one, Bel Air Delights. The signature amenities that make us so different, Bel Air Hallmarks. An the services and life experience that make up your holiday, Bel Air Experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort