“The most personalized top quality cooking class” 5 of 5 stars

+523222269700
Website
Improve this listing
NYC
“The most personalized top quality cooking class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My husband and I decided to give this class a try. It was located right next to our resort in Nuevo Vallarta- Villas de Palmar. The class was very intimate and personalized. The executive chef, Eugenio Villafana was just incredible. Not only was he talented and creative but he was very attentive to our needs. It was a complete hands on class and every step was explained in detail. We had so much fun cooking with him and his staff. I highly recommend this class to all the novice and experienced chefs out there. We also were given personalized chef jackets and hats and a cooking recipe book at the end of the class. This was definitely a highlight of our trip. Not only was it fun but I learned so much from him. Thank you Chef Eugenio for a memorable experience.

Visited September 2011

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A true culinary "experience"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My husband and I are confessed "food snobs" and weren't prepared to be blown away by a cooking class in Puerto Vallarta... BUT WE WERE !!! Complete with our monogramed chefs' jackets, we prepared a three course meal and then enjoyed our meal with another couple and our chef, Eugenio. Can't wait till next time! And also, plan to duplicate our meal at home, since we were also given a cookbook with full recipes!!! A MUST!!!

Visited October 2011