“First time in Samba Vallarta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Samba Vallarta All Inclusive

You added Samba Vallarta All Inclusive to your Saves list
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
3.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Av. costera y la playa s/n., Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico (Formerly Samba Vallarta by Pueblo Bonito)   |
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
Leon, Mexico
“First time in Samba Vallarta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Samba Vallarta was in last April 2014, overall the service is not good, check in was very slow and incompetent people in reception, which itself is the food is good but the best is the people of activities (especially Godinez and Zugey Manuel Rosales) and the guys from Bar (with special mention to Martin and Erneso, but all are great)

Room Tip: Every room is same, Self makes it special, but the wiew is spectacular by the pool and the ocean
Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am currently staying in the resort as I write this review. Nothing stands out in this resort. Everything is basic.
The worst part was no internet other than the lobby area. Internet was the first thing I checked out while booking for this hotel and while they advertise free internet throughout the hotel. It does not work in 90% of the hotel.
I called 3 times on 3 days (we'd, Thursday, Friday) and was assured everyday it would be fixed- never happened. I called in on Saturday to speak to the manager and was told the manager and the internet technician would come only on Monday. So much for my 7 day vacation.

Will write more after my vacation is over.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony that is facing the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Durango, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I recently stayed here with my mom and sister. We had a great time! All staff members were incredibly friendly, patient and helpful. It was a bit more low-key than the surrounding resorts, but we liked that! We were 1 of only a couple Americans there and that was nice. The pool was a little cloudy and it was really hot, but that was our only disappointment. Oh and the bathroom by the ocean could use more frequent cleaning. The Mexican/Italian restaurant where you can eat if you make reservations was a nice change and the only place (other than rooms) with air-conditioning. Our room, balcony and bathroom were all big and beautiful. No time-share selling and that was very nice. We would love to go back here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This was the first time my husband and I had have been to Mexico and I am very impressed with The Samba Vallarta!! :) Check in was fast and easy, food is great and the staff are all amazing so friendly and helpful! Ricardo , Salvador , Fermin and Rosaria are always smiling , very attentive , such nice people! The food YUM! Lots to choose from and the 'egg lady' wow what a great cook she is! This resort allows kids and they are always kept busy , we hardly saw let alone heard any . Manuel and Daniel so entertaining , great job they do , always upbeat . I couldn't be happier with this place and I can't wait until this November when we get to go back there . All the staff make you feel like a part of their extended families.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are balcony/with pool view :)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
doncaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

we stayed here in 2000 what a wonderful place, food staff, rooms, shows, hotel
pool, nothing was too much trouble for all staff, very clean. had a great birthday there were four of us, would go again without question, recommend five stars and more.

h harrington mrs.

Room Tip: all rooms good.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I spent the last week of May at the Samba Vallarta All Inclusive and really enjoyed ourselves. I was a little uncertain after reading the reviews but after staying there for 6 nights and having a wonderful time I can recommend to my clients that this resort is definitely worth taking a close look at if your coming to PV. The resort is located in Nuevo Vallarta to the north of PV. The staff was outstanding. They were very friendly and made your feel at home. The beach is great. You can walk for ever if you want. We walk 4 to 8 miles each day on the beach. The swimming was also very nice. Sandy beach and the ocean water was very warm and comfortable. Our room was a one queen bed with a table and chairs. You could shower or take a bath. The maid staff was great also. They changed the linens and towels daily and kept the room spotless. The room could use a new paint job and some update but it still was clean and comfortable. The food was very good. We weren't sure what we could expect with all the negative comments about the resort's food. We found it to be quite good. It wasn't 5 start but you not paying 5 star pricees either. The variety and quality was very good. I loved the fresh omlet they made for me, just to my liking. The pool was fairly large for a small resort. It was clean and they were constantly cleaning the pool deck at the end of each day preparing it for the next day. The outside of the resort could do with a little sprucing up to make it look nicer but that didn't effect how we fell about the resort. The bottom line is would I come back, recommend it to a friend or client. The answer is definetly! I would give this resort a 3.5 to 4. If you want 4 or 5 you will have to pay more to get that type of resort.

Room Tip: A relative small resort with a nice pool and no crowd to vie for the lounge chairs. Great pool, oce...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
San lorenzo ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm staying here as I type! And so far a few waiters were the only nice thing about this place! First not one polite greet or drink apon arrival!

The customer service check in was like talking to 2 douche bags that think they're better then you so shut up and deal with it type of attitude!

They tried to tell me that my floor level room didn't have a tub that I needed for my twin toddler boys to take a bath! But we could upgrade to a upper level with balcony for an extra 400 pesos a day! Come to find out we have a tub on the floor level!

Even though the place looked pretty dead we still couldn't check in early! According to Ms. DB at the front desk!

The wifi was slooooooow!

The safe that's include in the description doesn't even work! I checked another room to make sure it wasn't just my room!

We asked for 2 cribs which they said they had and was told they'd be delivered at 5:00pm for whatever reason! Room service showed up with 1 crib and a pack n play! Luckily I was present to deny the pack n play in exchange for a crib! When crib #2 showed up it looked like something left on the street corner! (Seriously) it looked like one side was chewed on by a dog. It had a huge crack with splinters coming out on the top rail! And they tried to fix it with 1 wood screw through the whole crack which warped the wood even worse! Horrible! We asked for another crib which they told us they had to find! Turned out to be the same exact type just not as beat up! But still pretty shakey!

They don't serve or sell regular vitamin D milk here. Which I thought a lot of people tend to drink! Especially twin toddler boys!

The pools were nice! Could've been cleaned a bit more often.
Easy access to the the beach from the pool area. Full bar close to pool was nice! Bartender was on point!

The DB's at the front desk didn't give us our card we needed to get pool towels, so we'd have to pay for them if we didn't! (We eventually got them)

And the quality of this resort leaves me to never want to return to this hole ever again! Unlimited ok food and small portioned drinks still don't make it any better! Sucks that I have 3 1/2 more days "look on the bright side"! Please pass this place as an option! Go to a bigger resort! You'll be a lot more happier!!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Samba Vallarta All Inclusive? Share your experiences!