We were looking for one week of sun and relaxation. Spent every day on the beach swimming and body surfing. Food was ok - nothing great, but acceptable - I had nausea all week, but I'm sensitive. Staff were very good! - professional and always polite.
Midsize, comfortable hotel. Highlights for us were the upgrade to the two room suite and the beach. I would have liked slightly larger waves for the boogie board, but I can't complain too much - swimming in the ocean was great! The water was a bit murky but otherwise seemed clean and the temperature was good.
Wifi reception was pretty good - I could surf the net while on the beach.
Met some interesting people. Appreciated that there was a good mix of Mexican with the predominantly Canadian crowd (especially on the weekends).
Would I go back - maybe or maybe not. However, overall there was more positive than negative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to visit our all-inclusive Resort located in Nuevo Vallarta, where first-class services come together with exquisite dining, entertainment for the entire family, and an excellent location just a stone's throw away from all the main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Samba Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Vallarta All Inclusive Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Pueblo Bonito
- Hotel Samba Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Hotel