When booking a trip with my family of 7, which included my 2 young grandsons and myself wheelchair bound, I have to do a lot of research on resorts that would fit the bill.
The Samba seemed like it would fit the bill as a family and accessible resort, and that it did! Here are some reasons for my positive response.Everyone works hard and it is noticed and appreciated ,not like work ethic back home.
1. Staff all who work there are extremely friendly and helpful, from the restaurants, activities, bars really everyone was helpful.So many to thank ,can not name them all.
2. Resort is clean and rooms are spacious, not too big, easy to get around so it is not over crowded like other resorts the result more personal service which is a plus.
3. Pool area large with 3 pools divided for adults and young children. Plenty of beach chairs around pool with at least 200 lounge chairs. Most of the time only ¼ were occupied meaning the pool was not over crowed as compared to the Riu next door.Never had to go out early to get a chair.
Music good , not to loud and not to quiet,good selection.
4. Beach area well looked after, no rocks plenty of areas to soak in sun. Ocean one could go in and boogie board.
5. Plenty of activities for adults and young ones, everyone receives a sheet listing these from beach volleyball ,arobics,shuffleboard,etc . numerous kids activities.
Evening entertainment from live bands to circus at 9 pm[wish could be 8 pm a little earlier]
6. Restaurant buffet has different theme every night, the 3 that stand out in my mind is seafood night [excellent shrimp], barbecue night and Mexican night. Food tasty and in morning fresh watermelon,pinapple,melon,cantilope juice. The waiters were very attentive to ones needs.
7. Snack bar by beach had good hamburgers, ice cream and guacamole just to name some the food there
8. The grounds are well looked after and clean.
9. Salvador and Ricardo look after your needs for refreshments by pool area; they even brought special drinks for the children.
10. For a small family oriented resort it gives you the feel of what larger resorts offer.
A wonderful experience indeed
Beautiful sunsets a plus as well
Well done Samba
Looking forward to returning
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Samba Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Vallarta All Inclusive Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Pueblo Bonito
- Hotel Samba Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Hotel