This was our fourth trip to the Samba with friends, fifth as a couple. We had emailed prior to our arrival and requested a room on the pool side - which we received upon check in. Our friends had wanted to stay on the same floor as us and after a day, with the help of Rosario, they were moved to the unit on the same floor as us.
While this Hotel may be a little old, the rooms are clean, the property is very well maintained and the staff is exceptional. From the moment you arrive at entrance gate and are met by Roberto, to the front door where you greeted by Adan and the other bellman, you feel at home.
Every morning when we went for breakfast we were greeted by Ismael with a firm handshake and a welcoming smile. The staff at the Samba make the return trip’s a pleasure. Since Daniel has taken control as food service manager, and Octavio as Chef, there has been a noticeable increase with the quality of the food – we never came away hungry.
If you needed a drink, Salvador was always there on the beach, at the bar – Bruno and Martin had you covered and in the evening, sitting at the lobby bar – Fermin was also there with your drink of choice.
There are two restaurants at the Samba and one buffet area. The waiters in the Italian and Mexican restaurants (Salvador and Laureano) attend to your needs with a smile every time, and at the end of dinner, don’t miss a “special” coffee made at your table by Laureano.
The new manager, Omar was always there to help with any issue as was Ernesto. Ernesto was there to greet us for dinner or lunch it seemed every day – like I said; the staff is what brings you back to this Hotel.
There is an exercise room, off the main lobby, and while the weight machines and free weights are good, the cardio equipment could use a bit of an upgrade – but every thing in time and Omar is slowly repairing the required areas (children’s pool was being re-tiled – main pool was just completed).
We spent 18 days in November and will be returning again next November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to visit our all-inclusive Resort located in Nuevo Vallarta, where first-class services come together with exquisite dining, entertainment for the entire family, and an excellent location just a stone's throw away from all the main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Samba Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Vallarta All Inclusive Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Pueblo Bonito
- Hotel Samba Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Hotel