“WONDER EVENING” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ossett, United Kingdom
“WONDER EVENING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Book a sunset cruise on the African Queen which was the original from the the film the captain new his stuff and had great photos.
We took our cruise on a Saturday evening and had dinner as well at at really nice bar, we enjoyed good food and good company Ron and John were really nice and the evening was good fun.
Don't miss it

Visited March 2014

Elmhurst, Il.
“Fun trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Didn't realize this tour was still available. We've done it a couple of times but it's not easy finding info on it since it's not listed in a lot of the typical places. Next time we're down, we'll have to make the effort and sail the African Queen once again!

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“canal cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We did not realize that this part of Puerto Vallarta existed until we met Captain Vladimir in a restaurant. He introduced himself and offered literature about the tour on the 'African Queen" We were interested and told him we would like to see the sights on a copy of the boat from the movie with Humphrey Bogart, and Katherine Hepburn. It turned out to be a very delightful cruise and the 5 of us in our party had an enjoyable afternoon. I was able to shoot some excellent pictures and some video. Everything in this area is picturesque and serene . I have included some pictures and many thanks to Captain Vladimir

Visited October 2012
Cd'A, Id.
13 attraction reviews
“ATTENTION TRIPADVISOR!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Staff, I am deeply saddened to report to you that my friend Captain Vladimir who ran the African Queen tour out of the Hotel Paradise Villa Marina in Nueva Vallarta and also a sailboat tour know as Tam Tam has passed away. My wife and I had been on the African Queen 3 previous times and we enjoyed each tour immensely. Captain Vladimir and his mate Dora were wonderful guides and we considered them friends even though we only saw them during our tours. I had emailed Captain Vladimir before our recent trip to P.V. to let him know we were coming down again and we wanted another tour. Fortunately for me, Captain Vladimir actually phoned me and we talked for a good hour about his boats and P.V. history. He was a special and gentle and giving soul and I'm glad he called me. Unfortunately, when I got to P.V. and called his home phone to book the trip, his partner Dora informed me that Captain Vladimir was gone. The entire Puerto Vallarta area has lost a great man who truly loved people and truly loved his work. Thank you Captain and Vaya con Dios. R.I.P. my friend.

Visited February 2013
Masset, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“You are your best tour guide”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Novel to be on a steam boat; complimentary drinks (beer and non-alcoholic); lots of animals to see. But we noticed, pointed out and identified the birds. Vladimir was very focused to make sure we saw crocodiles but not really aware of other wildlife.