“Delicious food, atmosphere, service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Porto Bello Bistro & Lounge

Porto Bello Bistro & Lounge
Nuevo Vallarta Plaza Building loc. 4 | Av. Nayarit Villa 5 Lote 22, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico
322-2976719
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Tapas
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: After 20 years of service in our resaturante in Marina Vallarta we decided to open our second home in Nuevo Vallarta making a change in our image, with a Terrace, Bistro and Luonge where we serve our best dishes with our excellent Porto Bello service and Music of our DJ
Napa, CA
“Delicious food, atmosphere, service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was our first experience dining at Porto Bello. Wow, we've been missing out! First, the food was delicious, even the bread, served with a wonderful pepper salsa. I had the salmon which was a serving larger than I could eat. It was served with a wonderful fruit salsa, rice, and very fresh vegetables. Husband had canneloni and it was good as well. We were too full to try dessert but I did order a Margarita and surprisingly, it was the best Margarita I've had this trip.

Indianapolis
“Best in Nuevo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were here for the 3rd time in as many years and it has the best food in NV. I had a very reasonably priced entree of canneloni that matches any I've had in any Italian restaurant. This is a beautiful place; people seem to like outside but I love the elegant interior decor. The service is top notch, the prices quite reasonable for the upscale nature, and we also enjoyed a $30 bottle of Italian wine. We will repeat on this trip, not something we do often.

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Exceptional Service and Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Recently my friends and I had the good fortune to dine at this establishment. We had waiters by the name of Miguel and Boto who were absolutely first class as far as customer service and client attention. The food was amazing and I would highly recommend this establishment. It really makes your vacation experience magical. Thank you Porto Bello.....I will definitely be back as will all my friends!!!

Pismo Beach
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food and wine were excellent. It is expensive. The place is very clean and beautifully decorated. It is not your typical hole in the wall, but upscale.

Visited January 2013
Toronto
“Bruschetta was amazing. Service Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The restaurant is very pretty. On a tiny little Marina. No where to walk. The location was ok, but the food was great. We had Seabass, Pasta, Salads, and Wine. All was excellent.

Visited December 2012