“Best Dolphin Swim Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Type: Educational Sites, Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Puerto Vallarta invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins in paradise! With a range of programs, we have family-friendly adventures for all ages that you will never forget. Located in Aquaventuras Park, you'll enjoy your dolphin experience and a day on the water slides, an adventure full of adrenaline and smiles!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Best Dolphin Swim Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went with some work friends to do an activity. We did the Royal Dolphin Swim which is considered the most complete package for the dolphin swims. The dolphins were great. We did the Foot Push, Hug, Kiss, Dorsal Tow. It was a marvelous memory and will be remembered for a lifetime. Would really recommend for people to visit the park and do a dolphin swim. Best Day of my Life!!

Visited January 2013

Richmond, Canada
“Great Dolphin Swim”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I did the Royal Swim with the dolphins and it was the best experience I have ever had. The trainer taught us to do a bunch of tricks with the dolphins, but my favourite was the foot push. At the end we all got to do the foot push several times and it felt like I was flying in the air. We also got to do a few tricks with the Sea lion too. The only thing I did not like was how expensive the photos were. I tried to buy more photos online when I got home but the link did not work.

Shelton, Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
“Close Encounter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a recent cruise on the Carnival Splendor I had the good fortune of swimming with the dolphins at this wonderful venue. The trainers were exceptional, and the dolphins were treated with respect and were in tremendous shape. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done. There are a number of different encounters available and I chose the royal which was the one that had the longest time in the water with them. All told we were in the pool for about an hour. During that time, we were fully interacting with them- riding with them, playing with them, relaying signals that affected different behaviors and really having a wonderful time. If you want to do something really memorable and a bucket list item-this is it!

Richland, Texas
“swimming with dolphins rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

it's worth every dollar to spend the most time with the dolphins. It's worth buying the CD with your photos on it. It's a once in a lifetime chance you just cannot miss! You'll want to have them as pets when you're done.

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Dolphin experience not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Fantastic took family had a blast words Cannot explain would do it again loved it also did the seal ion in same day great great great beautiful animals took my daughter who has special needs the Delphine's were amazing with her