Returning from a week of Paradise Mar 2-9 2013
This was our first time staying in the Nuevo area. First impressions were amazing ,from the moment we left the airport to the check in we were greeted with smiles. We arrived with a large amount of vacationers all waiting to ck in , this was very fast and efficient. We were brought to the side by the membership people, hey there only doing there job.. all you have to say is that we are here for a relaxing vacation and we are not interested in becoming members, if we change our minds we will come and find you. End of story!!
Coffee was fresh and available at 6am every morning for those who are not lazy to venture in the fresh morning air.
Every morning we sat at the quite pool in the same loungers for 6 days and will mention that there were plenty of seats available, shade, or all day sun.. you had a large selection to choose from at all 3 pool areas.
The beach chairs were taken but the staff were more than happy to move some down to the beach area for you if you asked.
The pool was heated and so clean consisdering the amount of sunscreen that people plaster on and go straight into the water ??
The food was hot, always well stocked, fresh squeezed juices a smoothie bar to select fresh friuts and veggies,for your custom made drinks, a large selection of everything from scrambled eggs to fresh grilled kabobs.
Room was spacious and stocked everyday with clean linens and drinks, Of course its damp your ocean front with high humididty, not sure what else people expect?
Mangement and staff were so amazing.. they are fantastic at their jobs and should be rewarded with tips.. The grounds were so well maintained, they have alot of employees that are always smiling and greeting you with a Hola.
Every staff member was always happy at work, for all of us to enjoy our time away from home.
Mexicans are the nicest and hardest working people we have ever met, even the locals helped us to get to and from the resort by the local buses.
We are already excited to return next yr for 2 weeks as this was by far the nicest resort we have stayed at.. Hands down.... And we have stayed in the 5 STAR hotels in Mexico.
I don't understand what people expect on a vacation..Stay at a Diamond class with butler service if you can't do things for yourself!!
- Also Known As:
- Marival Hotel
- Marival Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Resort And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book Something Different and enjoy Something Better! Enjoy our beachfront Sun ‘n Fun Resort with nonstop activities and a wide range of dining choices- 6 restaurants, 4 specialty, 7 bars including 2 swim-ups & Martini bar. Book a Resort room, or even one to three bedroom Suites featuring living rooms and independent dining areas, balconies, terraces and oceanfront locations to spread out and enjoy a villa style vacation. Something for every taste, every age!Special Room Sizes and Locations Provide a Variety of AccommodationsDeluxe Resort Rooms. One Bedroom Suites, including Oceanfront up to 760 sq ft. Two and Three Bedroom Villa Suites, Oceanfront up to 1260 sq ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, MexVax, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marival Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.