“Best Dive to date!” 5 of 5 stars

Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico
+52 1 888 526 2238
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The warm, crystal-clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific are home to a vast array of sea life making Puerto Vallarta one of Mexico's top diving destinations. Vallarta Adventures is the only PADI Gold Palm/ 5 Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta. From conducting PADI certification classes and teaching open water courses to running a dive operation or guiding dive trips around the Pacific, Vallarta Adventures' PADI Professional certification programs will open the door to a whole new world to explore.Vallarta Adventures professional diving instructors combine their expertise with the utmost personal attention in scuba lessons for every level of PADI Certification, for anyone ages 10 years old and older. Whether you are a beginner or a certified diver, Vallarta Adventures offers you the best boats, the best equipment, the best dive sites and qualified and exceptional staff to guide you every step of the way.
Sechelt, Canada
“Best Dive to date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

It started with a training lesson in the pool at the resort. I was impressed by the professionalism and sincerity of Antonio, taking me through all the steps and ensuring I understood everything. This went well and even though I am a capable swimmer and snorkeler I appreciate the extra confidence this gave me. The next part was the tour itself. I met Julio who was friendly and outgoing and he outfitted me with gear to ensure I was most comfortable in it. The boat ride out with the rest of the tour was comfortable and lacked nothing essential. During the trip out Julio went through familiarization drills with me and the others to ensure we were confident with the equipment, again this helped with feeling comfortable. At the site we changed into gear and hit the water, everything work well, the equipment was in good condition and I found I was quite relaxed: quite a difference from the last time I did an introductory Scuba swim. We submerged to 40 ft and saw a large variety of fish, up close and personal. On top of that there were many whales in the area. I was amazed how calm the whole experience was, and I would definitely do it again. In fact, I plan to get me full certification because this experience made me realize what a marvelous experience being underwater can be. Thank You Vallarta Adventure Tours, especially to Antonio and Julio!

Visited December 2013

3 attraction reviews
“great introduction to scuba! 2 thumbs up :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had researched scuba diving a little before I vacationed, but the 2 day course was much more expensive, and only having 7 days total in beautiful PV I was estatic to find a quick supervised dive option that was offered to myself and my friends at Las Caletas, made a great day even better, relatively inexpensive, great instruction, and many different fish/underwater wildlife were seen :) well worth the $$ and the dive counts towards an open water certification :)

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“scuba diving in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The boat was very comfortable with beverages and good entertainment on the way to a fabulous lunch/assorted beverages. The location was amazingly beautiful at John Hustons former house. We went scuba diving in the morning, water access was the easiest we have ever experienced, good equipment. There was a great variety of fish including Morey eels, turtles, a beautiful sea horse, the dive master was very knowledgeable with a great eye for nature. Diving with the sea lions was fabulous, we had a group hug, I removed my regulator and gave her a kiss, their training is amazing, we all felt very safe. This was by far our best excursion

New Berlin, Wisconsin
“First dive ever, amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Scuba diving with adventure vallarta for my first time was an amazing experience. I never, ever went diving before and they were very thorough on there traing and instruction. However I did take the first lesson in the pool few day before we went on our dive and that was very helpful. I definitely would pay extra to go scuba diving on the M island advanture and also go to the private beach too is gorgeous and you wont regret it.

Bonnyville, Canada
“Vallarta diving.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Good diving. Good staff. If you are just inti diving day can be long as they combine trips with partners etc. decent value for money. Diving with the trained sea lions was great. Charlie is a great dive master.