“Amazing Scuba dive Trip at Las Marietas” 5 of 5 stars

1-888-526-2238
Improve this listing
Type: Bodies of Water, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The warm, crystal-clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific are home to a vast array of sea life making Puerto Vallarta one of Mexico's top diving destinations. Vallarta Adventures is the only PADI Gold Palm/ 5 Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta. From conducting PADI certification classes and teaching open water courses to running a dive operation or guiding dive trips around the Pacific, Vallarta Adventures' PADI Professional certification programs will open the door to a whole new world to explore.Vallarta Adventures professional diving instructors combine their expertise with the utmost personal attention in scuba lessons for every level of PADI Certification, for anyone ages 10 years old and older. Whether you are a beginner or a certified diver, Vallarta Adventures offers you the best boats, the best equipment, the best dive sites and qualified and exceptional staff to guide you every step of the way.
“Amazing Scuba dive Trip at Las Marietas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I had an amazing scuba diving experience with Vallarta Adventures and the great dive instructor Peter. I went with a friend who didn't dive and can highly recommend it for trips with family or friends, as my friend enjoyed her time at Islas as well.
The diving experience was stunning with a great visibility,many fish, octopus and even a shark. The dive master Peter made me feel secure and comfortable under water, even dough I'm not a very experienced diver and made us see many great places and animals. He was like the whole crew on the boat very knowledgeable, friendly and helpfull.
I've already booked an other dive trip with Vallarta adventures.

Visited August 2013

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Scuba trip to Las Mariets with Peter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went diving with Vallarta Adventures and our dive instructor was Peter. He was knowledgeable and very friendly! We got to see sharks, octopi and lots of other great things! We even got a free breakfast, lunch and an open bar on the way back! I would highly recommend diving with Vallarta Adventures!

Centennial, Colorado
18 attraction reviews
“Great first dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

They took great care in the instruction before the dive. The instructor worked with us one-on-one to get acclimated to our first time under. After that, we descended several times, each time the instructor checked on us to be sure we were doing okay. As we dove, we saw many colored fish, a giant sea turtle and a puffer fish which we all got to hold. We also saw some interesting relics - a sunken boat and a bridge.

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Grapevine, Texas, United States
“Scuba Diving Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I did two scuba outings with Vallarta Adventures. These were June 27 and 28, 2013. The dive masters on each trip (Kieran and Peter) were very knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I have an Advanced rating, this was my first dive trip in the ocean. Both dive masters took very good care of all the divers and were very attentive. They did a great job pointing out all the sea life. The scuba gear they provided was in good working order. The staff was great at helping to assemble the gear and getting the divers in and out of the water. The next time I am in the area, I will schedule more diving with Vallarta Adventures.

Visited June 2013
Clovis, California
“Discover Scuba Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Going to Puerto Vallarta by myself was a wonderful adventure. I wanted to scuba after experiencing it a few times on other vacations. It just so happened that I ran into Lisa at Secrets and she was able to assist me. She was friendly, outgoing, experienced, such a pleasant and comfortable person. I did my pool lesson with her. She set up my following dives through Valllarta Adventures. First, I did a half day to Los Arcos by speedboat. Everyone was accomodating, great personalities (Charlie, Miguel, Rafa) even the certified divers enjoyed themselves. Fernando was my dive instructor. He had a calmness and reassuring way and went over the basics again. The second day I went to Las Caletas. My dive instructor was Deyvi. Again, everyone was professional, helpful. Experienced divers were happy that they assisted with the gear as they did. My last dive was to Marietas Island. My dive instructor was Kieran. He was a pleasure to dive with (actually I was able to dive twice that day). The confidence and guidance made one relax. I would definitely adventure with this company again. The crew of scuba instructors were fantastic. To make everyone relax, calm and laughing all at the same time is a feat in itself. Thank you to everyone for making my vacation memorable!