“Awasome experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico
+52 1 888 526 2238
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The warm, crystal-clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific are home to a vast array of sea life making Puerto Vallarta one of Mexico's top diving destinations. Vallarta Adventures is the only PADI Gold Palm/ 5 Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta. From conducting PADI certification classes and teaching open water courses to running a dive operation or guiding dive trips around the Pacific, Vallarta Adventures' PADI Professional certification programs will open the door to a whole new world to explore.Vallarta Adventures professional diving instructors combine their expertise with the utmost personal attention in scuba lessons for every level of PADI Certification, for anyone ages 10 years old and older. Whether you are a beginner or a certified diver, Vallarta Adventures offers you the best boats, the best equipment, the best dive sites and qualified and exceptional staff to guide you every step of the way.
Toronto, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Awasome experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My fiancee and I went on January 2013, we wanted to see how it is as we never tried scuba before.Our trainer, Hugo, took time with us and did not push or give up, although I got scared at one point. (I never told him but my biggest fear is to die drowned). Was very patient, took time until we figured out how to breath properly under water and passed all tests. Amazing team and especially Hugo, I hope I remember the name right. Seriously, muchas gracias for making me face my fears, and for the tour beneath the water and the lovely pictures we got the chance to take. BTW readers, you can buy the pictures for 50.00. Very expensive yes, but quality is better than the water cameras. We had one, but quality from the tour photographer is much better. Also, try to spend time on the island, is beautiful and go back at night for the Rithm de la Notche. I am not a romantic person, but that show and the ambiance was amazing. Worth all the money.
Highly recommend the experience, plus you will most probably see the whales on your way back to marina, and you don't have to pay separately for the whales watching.

Visited January 2013

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I did the scuba diving/kayak/snorkling adventures with them. Absolutely amazing, the staff were incredible. I don't think I had a moment where I wasn't being entertained on the boat. (They are great hosts -still lauging!) It was my first time ever scuba diving! I was super nervous. My instructor Fernando Cruz, was so calm and understanding. I don't know if its my thing but I will definately try it again. Thank god for his patience and encouragement. I don't think anyone else would have got me under that water. It was an amazing experience. Definately going back maybe just to hang out with the staff they're awesome!!!
Thanks Fernando & Crew
You Rock :)
K.Rytter
Vancouver, B.C.

Calgary, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Another fantastic Vallarta Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have done scuba diving with Vallarta adventures in the past and had a wonderful experience. This past trip was no different. The professionalism and efficiency of this company is top notch.
I booked my three days of diving before I left for the trip. I got a significant discount by booking online. I also inquired if our dive instructor from before would be available to do these dives with us as we had a great time together in the past. Much to my surprise Vallarta adventures replied right away to this request and said they would see what they could do.
I was very pleased to show up for our dives each day to see dive master Fernando Cruz-Puentes there to greet us. We were well briefed before each dive, and the staff knew their way around the boat, equipment and dive sites very well. The gear was in great shape (although I did bring my own). The food that came with the tours is top notch, and the entertainment is wonderful.
This company may cost more than some of the other companies offering eco-tours in the area, but in my opinion they are worth every penny. I will continue to give them my business without hesitation.

Visited November 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“My days of Scuba in PV from Golden Crown Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My first day out. staying at GCP you are a 2 minute walk to the cruise ship terminal( one tip - you will need to stop and pay a 20 peso departure fee, you will find this to the right of Gate 9, then you must go through security, it appears you could be smuggling an atomic bomb however if you have brought your dive knife for you excursion be prepared to have it taken from you, with no apologies or exceptions. they will however take your knife from you and proceed to then take it and leave it with Vallarta Adventures, this system needs to have an updated process, as my bag was not searched at all just focused on the knife) Once this procedure is done- you are lined up with everyone heading out to board the boat. As a scuba diver you are serviced first. the large double decker boat, carrying 100+ people , for your 1.5hr ride to Marietas or las calentes. On the way we were entertained by staff and crew- the comedy was fun as well as being provided an extensive briefing on the boat, as well as provided unlimited drinks coffee and delicious fruit and muffins. Kieran the dive instructor provided thorough and detailed information of the dives we were going to see. he assisted with all equipment for everyone all was handled and set up cleaned and rinsed all gear for you so you could relax and be entertained, we witnessed the mating of humpback whales on the way which was one of the bonuses of my trip. On our trip to LC the four divers I was there with all had the opportunity to dive with the Seal Lions as they are just about to open a Sea Lion adventure on LC beach , we were underwater and were able to interact with them.Keep in mind, this is a Long day trip aprox 7hr day, but there is lunch and an open bar that helped with managing the long day. On each dive the the staff were all amazing and I highly recommend diving with them. Do not however, expect the visibility of these dives to compare to mayan riviera or hawaii, but a very good experience you will have if or should I say when you go have a blast..

Visited December 2012
10 attraction reviews
“Fun day diving.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I haven't been diving for awhile. This was a great experience. Most of my dives are river dives. I had forgotten how nice it is to be diving in the ocean. Roger is an excellent dive master for Vallarta Adventures Scuba. I did the Marieats dive. It was a 2 tank dive, saw tones of fish, spider crabs, small octopus, star fish, ect. Overall an excellent day.

Visited December 2012