This is my 4th visit to the Residences, October 5-12. Usually I visit with my spouse and/or family, but this time I visited with three of my girlfriends. This was their first visit and they were WOWED! Even my friend who visits the Grand Wailea in Maui was impressed by the food and service. This was low season, and for the first part of the week the resort was about 25% occupied. Sadly, some of our favorite waiters were furloughed for the week, but we got to know many of the wait staff during the week and by the end, they knew our names and preferences. Kudos to Carlos, the chief concierge, who is such an asset...always smiling and eager to please. Patty and Wenz at the pool were charming and helpful. We missed Patty after our first day as she was given "vacation" due to the slow season.
The food was out of this world good! Most nights we ate at Omaggio, but also dined at Lemmongrass and Inzu. Compared to our last visit, I found Inzu to be disappointing. Food quality was a little off and waiters were not very attentive, instead glued to the TV sets watching soccer. The rest was amazing. Most of our lunches were by the pool, breakfast and dinner at Omaggio. Everything was fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. Drinks were plentiful and top shelf.
We enjoyed the quietness of the resort and generally hung out at one of the side pools which we had to ourselves most days. Evenings were enjoyed on our 4th floor balcony, looking at the sunsets and lights of the resort. Not big on the party scene, we enjoyed the relaxation.
Speaking of relaxation, we visited the spa twice. Wonderful treatments! Two of us enjoyed the Turkish experience, one friend had the Bali experience in addition to a deep cleansing facial, foot reflexology, deep tissue massage, and pedicure. The facility is beautiful and all services were performed by well-trained and capable technicians. Beatrice & Naiomi give the best massages!
I am a platinum owner at Marival and this is one place I would be unlikely to trade. We love it here and look forward to our next visit in March. Timeshares get a bad rap, but I don't regret our purchase here and enjoy every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "There is nothing like the luxurious four diamond all inclusive Marival Residences & World Spa", WINNER OF THE 2012 TRAVELER'S CHOICE AWARDS #1 ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT! Unmatched accommodations, a food and beverage experience in a class by itself, a Free Tour and unlimited free golf at PGA courses are all included!Located in Riviera Nayarit's Nuevo Vallarta, this is the 1st all-inclusive resort to offer luxurious one to four bedroom Residences -- perfect for couples and families alike -- actual homes-away-from-home, spacious and inviting -- 1400 sq ft is the smallest! The all inclusive package is "seriously all inclusive" -- gourmet dining indoors and out, 24/7 room service, international wine bar, rooftop sky lounge and tapas restaurant, a Private full service VIP Beach Club, UNLIMITED rounds of golf at signature champoinship courses. Tour Time- Take One Free! Catamaran Sailing, Sea Lions, Zip Lining, Pueblos, Pub Crawl or City tours… PLUS, additional select tours like Dolphin Encounters from only $30..Romance is always in the air here, and free weddings and special honeymoon bonuses make it a perfect place to celebrate love. Families get the best of all worlds with separate bedrooms for the kids, a full activities program and even free nannies! Top all this off with the unique "world spa" featuring nine different therapy rooms and special treatments from around the world and it's easy to see why this resort is rated the #1 All Inclusive experience.Marival Residences & World Spa -- A world apart, in a class by itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marival Residences Luxury Resort Nuevo Vallarta Riviera Nayari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marival Vallarta
- Marival Club
- Grand Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Marival Mexico
- Nuevo Vallarta Marival
- Marival Grand Club Suites Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Grand Hotel
- Marival Vacation Club
- Club Marival Mexico