I actually did not stay at this hotel; I only went to their Sunday Brunch promotion (brunch for 2 people for 250 pesos every Sunday to the end of March 2013). This had been recommended to us by acquaintances who love a good bargain.
The property is spacious and very lovely. Brunch is very popular (hundreds of people) and we had a 40 minute wait...seated in luxury, by the pool, being served complimentary appetizers (promo from Nicksan Restaurant) and mimosas or bloody marys...they just kept coming! It was the most pleasant wait I have ever had for a table at a restaurant! There was also live music, an ensemble playing mambo/samba styles.
We were seated around 11:30 and the brunch was still a full-on breakfast menu (poached eggs, french toast, pancakes, all kinds of Mexican specialties, omlette bars, fresh fruit galore), which puzzled us a bit as our friends had mentioned "prime rib and shrimp" on the buffet. No matter, we indulged and enjoyed our breakfast buffet and switched to straight champagne...bottomless, huge flutes of champagne (good champagne, too).
We were able to linger over our food and drinks - we weren't rushed in any way. In fact, the fellow in charge stopped by our table and advised the food would be switching over to the afternoon buffet menu at 1:00, if we wanted to check it out.
You can stay on and use the pool facilities for 250 pesos per person, and we had been planning on this originally...but after a couple of hours decided we were satiated and wandered home.
Sure enough, for all this food and liquor we got a bill for a mere 250 pesos for 2 people (we left them 500 pesos). Best luxury bargain in Nuevo Vallarta for sure, and there are 2 more Sundays left in March!
- Also Known As:
- Marival Resort
- Marival Vallarta
- Grand Marival
- Marival Club
- Marival Resort Suites Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Grand Club Suites
- Grand Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Grand & Club Suites
- Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "There is nothing like the luxurious four diamond all inclusive Marival Residences & World Spa", WINNER OF THE 2012 TRAVELER'S CHOICE AWARDS #1 ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT! Unmatched accommodations, a food and beverage experience in a class by itself, a Free Tour and unlimited free golf at PGA courses are all included!Located in Riviera Nayarit's Nuevo Vallarta, this is the 1st all-inclusive resort to offer luxurious one to four bedroom Residences -- perfect for couples and families alike -- actual homes-away-from-home, spacious and inviting -- 1400 sq ft is the smallest! The all inclusive package is "seriously all inclusive" -- gourmet dining indoors and out, 24/7 room service, international wine bar, rooftop sky lounge and tapas restaurant, a Private full service VIP Beach Club, UNLIMITED rounds of golf at signature champoinship courses. Tour Time- Take One Free! Catamaran Sailing, Sea Lions, Zip Lining, Pueblos, Pub Crawl or City tours… PLUS, additional select tours like Dolphin Encounters from only $30..Romance is always in the air here, and free weddings and special honeymoon bonuses make it a perfect place to celebrate love. Families get the best of all worlds with separate bedrooms for the kids, a full activities program and even free nannies! Top all this off with the unique "world spa" featuring nine different therapy rooms and special treatments from around the world and it's easy to see why this resort is rated the #1 All Inclusive experience.Marival Residences & World Spa -- A world apart, in a class by itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marival Residences & World Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.