As beach lovers the weather and water disappointed but did have extra time to indulge in food and beverages. Romantic Dinner was a hit but Chef's Dinner disappointed(except for entertainment). Don't miss the City Tour & Snorkeling tour. Favorite restaurant was Ciao - try the Osso Buco, short ribs and lasagna.
Friendly staff and nice, clean facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Palace
- Vallarta Palace Nuevo
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is a gorgeous, 348-room beachfront property ideally situated between mountains and the Pacific Ocean, featuring unmatched, all-inclusive luxury accommodations including in-room double Jacuzzis, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service, live entertainment and more. One of only three AAA Four-Diamond hotels in the area, this stylish property boasts six restaurants offering tantalizing specialty cuisines, four bars and lounges with top shelf drinks, two large outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool, beach volleyball court, tennis court, Body Rock Fitness Center, unmatched music memorabilia, signature Rock Spa®, a Rock Shop and much more. The property additionally features 6,300 square feet of meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.