We took our kids for the first time (usually we go without) We where there from November 10 to 17th. Our kids are teenagers and we felt really comfortable letting them wander the resort with out us. Some nights we even ate at a different restaurant then them. The hotel was fine with that. We loved the Hotel Credits and maxed them out.
I will not recomend the city tour. It is a rip off. The tequila factory you are taken to charges way more per bottle than other family owned tequila places. The lunch stop you are taken to (and there is no other choices of places to eat so you are stuck there for lunch) is VERY EXPENSIVE. For a 2 adults and 2 teenagers it cost us $114.00 US...come on I don't even pay that much for a family lunch in Canada! An couple we met on the tour sat with us at the table and their bill for 2 people was equally as crazy.
I would recomend all the other tours as we really liked them. Even the kids found them interesting.
As for the weddings...if your room is over looking the part of the hotel that the weddings take place bring ear plugs. You get to listen to it very late into the night. I think guest coming to attend weddings should be placed on that side and all other guests should be placed on the other side of the hotel.
Other than those few things this is a great place to stay and we will be back...The staff went out of the way to get you what you wanted or needed
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Palace
- Vallarta Palace Nuevo
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is a gorgeous, 348-room beachfront property ideally situated between mountains and the Pacific Ocean, featuring unmatched, all-inclusive luxury accommodations including in-room double Jacuzzis, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service, live entertainment and more. One of only three AAA Four-Diamond hotels in the area, this stylish property boasts six restaurants offering tantalizing specialty cuisines, four bars and lounges with top shelf drinks, two large outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool, beach volleyball court, tennis court, Body Rock Fitness Center, unmatched music memorabilia, signature Rock Spa®, a Rock Shop and much more. The property additionally features 6,300 square feet of meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, MexVax, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.