Just returned from a week at Paradise. We booked through Interval on a timeshare trade. They gave us a spectacular 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom with a wrap around porch with views of the marina. The room was clean and very quiet. Free WiFi in the room. The beach area was wonderful. Plenty of cabanas and boogie boards for everyone. The beach vendors were not a hassel, just say no thank you and they move on. The water in this area of the bay is not very clear. It would be great for kids, very little undertow and pretty shallow with small waves. There are 2 pools, one for kids and one for adults. However, the adult only pool was not enforced. There were unattended children in every pool. My only complaint would be the distance to PV. It costs $20 USD for a taxi into PV and it takes about 20-30 minutes. Overall the vacation was great and I would love to do it all over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta