The entire personnel is very unfriendly, don't know to say hello not to mention to crack a smile.
They take your money and that's all they are interested. The buffets have quality food, only cheep liquors, like the tequila has no name, the stake is like a shoe leather, coffee is watered down, but they are charging like the 5 star resorts. The air conditioner is blowing you out of the bed. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OVERPRICED HOTEL
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort Spa
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.