We were at the resort for thanksgiving weekend with a bunch of friends. Overall stay was very good. Rooms are nice and well kept.
Finding vegetarian food was difficult. In one of the resort restaurants, i asked if they could customise the pasta and they did it.
1. Good location
2. Happy hour for drinks
3. Excellent choices in breakfast buffet
1. Limited vegetarian options to eat
2. Spa services are a total waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta