Our experience was as follows: Use puertovallartatours.com and hire a car, the airport gauntlet was crazy.
The resort was good overall. The rooms were nice, they do have a little musty smell but hey its humid there. The beds are hard but the pillows are worse. Nonetheless we slept. The staff was nothing short of friendly and helpful. We were "never" approached about a time share until we approached them and prior to that we were never denied anything. We did endure a 2.5 hr ordeal but got $670 worth of tours for $300, your call, it was worth it to us.We are not members and we did not buy into the timeshare. We did not feel overly pressured to buy during presentation either. I will say that the only Saturday that we were there, the time share people were a little more prevalent. The food at the resort overall was acceptable. We did not do all inclusive, attended two theme nights, the mexican fiesta and western night and they were fun. You should take the advice of other posts and eat off of the resort. We ate one night at La Parrilla de Villa and were not disappointed. The Italian restaurant at the resort is also good as well. I saved my drinking for events or excursions that had an open bar but I would have bought the ten tickets for $33 otherwise. Our excursions were the Rhythms Of The Night, Extreme Dolphin Swim, La Murietas snorkeling and Tropical Tour, all were worth the time. We should have rented a car to go to down town Puerto Vallarta but didnt. One should at least for a day. The Tropical Tour briefly stopped there but not for long enough. The most annoying thing about our overall vacation to me was the constant issue of tipping. I understand it but it just gets annoying when every little thing anyone does for you requires or insinuates a tip so be prepared. However, tiping your drink server and houskeeper are not a bad idea for obvious reasons. In conclusion, the resort does a great job keeping you and your money there and I mean the positively. It is very family friendly and adult friendly at the same time. They do a good job tracking you in and out of resort for safety reasons but we never felt unsafe anywhere we went. We would definitely reccommend this resort and definitely return for another vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Hotel
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort Spa
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Village Marina offers world-class boating pleasure. Berth your vessel in our superbly maintained facilities and unwind in the serenity and beauty of a protected natural lagoon, right next to our luxurious resort property. Enjoy access to world-class services that will make your stay a truly memorable experience.Our exceptional security, magnificent grounds and personal attention to detail has pleased quality-conscious guests from Presidents to some of the wealthiest people in the world. We are devoted to being the best marina you have ever cruised into, and we look forward to catching your lines in Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.