Just returned from a trip from Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta(mid Nov). Temp was in the high 80's and low 90's with very slight humidity. This is our 4th time staying at Paradise. The facility and grounds are absolutely clean. Well very kept. I would say this is a family oriented resort. There are two pools for kids and an adult quiet pool and a lap pool. The adult pool has staff standing by in case if children are making noise, they will politely ask them to return to the children pool. Location of resort is walking distance to the shopping plaza which houses several restaurants and McDonald and pizza take out. There is a full size supermarket so you can stock up. Free shuttle service to their golf course and their larger fitness center and tennis center. Staff are very friendly and courteous. This is a time share so as long as you remain firm, it should not be an issue. Tennis Coach Raul is great.
Corrected my tennis bad habit and helped me to improve my game. Food is average depending on what they have as their theme night. The Italian Restaurant Pascadorie is excellent.
I grow to like this place a lot every time I return. Very low key and relaxing.
Can't wait to return next year.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Hotel
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort Spa
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Village Marina offers world-class boating pleasure. Berth your vessel in our superbly maintained facilities and unwind in the serenity and beauty of a protected natural lagoon, right next to our luxurious resort property. Enjoy access to world-class services that will make your stay a truly memorable experience.Our exceptional security, magnificent grounds and personal attention to detail has pleased quality-conscious guests from Presidents to some of the wealthiest people in the world. We are devoted to being the best marina you have ever cruised into, and we look forward to catching your lines in Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.