“Vallarta Adventures is the Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Michigan, USA
“Vallarta Adventures is the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

They make everyone feel welcome from the minute you check in. They were both friendly and informative. We went on four tours. Each was different from the others. They keep their equipment in great shape. The food was very satisfying. Even though they do the same thing day in and day out, they keep it fresh and pumped with lots of high energy. The entertainment was such that people of all ages could enjoy. If you need more assistance they are pleased to go the extra mile. And I must single out David. If a talent scout has not discovered him yet, they really should. He has perfect comedic timing. But what makes him special is that he transitions effortlessly from English to Spanish so that both languages reach the punch line at the same time so laughs could be enjoyed by all.

Saskatoon
“Yelapa Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Last November(2008), my husband and I went to Mexico for the first time. We booked a Yelapa tour with Vallarta adventures, and it was the highlight of our trip! I just read through all the posts, and am surprised that no one had reviewed this trip because it was awesome! We left early from the Nuevo port, and headed to the PV port to pick up some more people. The neat thing was that the cruise ships were in the port, and it was so cool to see them! (Never had seen one before!). We then headed out into the Bay, and got our snorkeling gear, and snorkeled at a remote beach. My husband and I had never snorkeled before, but it was exciting to try,, and to our surprise it was alot of fun! Then we headed to the fishing village of Yelapa, which is just beautiful! We walked up a hill (not too difficult), to a waterfall which we could refresh ourselves with! -incredible! After that we walked through the village, which was so quaint, and authentic Mexico. It was like we were walking in a movie! The tour guide led us to a restaurant on the beach, and after a drink, a lady was selling pies she made that morning. We had the lemon, and I tell you it was the highest, and most delicious pie we have ever eaten! If you go, don't miss the pie lady! I think she makes chocolate, and coconut too. It was beyond any expectations, and we will use Vallarta adventures again when we return in 2 wks! This time it will be las Celetas!

Texas
4 attraction reviews
“An absolute MUST if vacationing in Puerto Vallarta (Nuevo Vallarta)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

My husband and I did three tours with Vallarta Adventures on our vacation and they were all wonderful. The Las Caletas Day trip was a beatiful cruise along the coast line and then we arrived at the private Las Caletas penninsula. Lunch was superb. We had a table right on the beach. I loved it! I had a 30 minute massage and it was one of the best that I have ever had. It was an open air hut, with a cool breeze and the sound of the ocean in the backgroud. Awesome! The snorkeling was a little disappointing because of murky water but the staff still tried very hard to make it fun and it was! Emilio and Jimmy were attentive and very entertaining. They put on a great show! Emilio gave us a guided nature tour that was fantastic. I was very impressed with the entire experience.
Rhythms of the night was the same tour but at night. Dinner was even better than lunch and the ambiance was so romantic. I loved the fact that there was not one artifical light on the island. It was completely lit by candlelight and tiki torches. The show in the theatre at night was incredible! The dance was beautiful and seductive and the cheeta guy was something out of cirque du soleil.
The only thing that I was disappointed with were the other cruisers. The staff worked so hard and did not receive the tips that they deserved. These guys are working for tips, so if they do an outstanding job, give them a tip (not just a verbal one either)

Salem, Oregon
34 attraction reviews
“Canopy Tour with Vallarta Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

My wife and I are 54 and 60 years old respectively. We were not sure if we would be able to do this adventure but found out that we could. A few of the hikes up mountain paths was a little difficult for us, but they were patient with us and didn't make us hurry. The actual zipping through the treetops was a great experience and took very little effort as gravity did all the work. I was impressed with the professionalism of the guides and they stressed nothing but safety. They did all the harness hooking, zip line hooking up and safety ropes. We weren't allowed to touch anything which was to our pleasure. We even repelled out of two trees 70 feet in the air. I never thought we could or would do it, but it was easy, fun, and adventureous. If you can walk on your own and are in pretty good health, then you won't have any trouble experiencing this adventure. I highly recommend it!

Seattle, WA
“High Adventure in the Sierra Madre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

One thing about Vallarta Adventures (Nuevo Vallarta), everything is well-planned and provided - you show up, and everything is ready for a great time. We were fortunate to sign up for the Sierra Madre Expedition on September 17. Juan Carlos and "Jimmy" the driver of our large yellow off-road vehicle, took us on a fun jaunt up into the rain forest. Prior to actually entering the mountains, we stopped briefly in a small town (San Jose?) to look at a church - as a mass was ending each church member insisted on shaking our hands. We ate some fresh tortillas from a nearby store, then piled back into our vehicle to continue our adventure. We bumped our way up a path high into the hills, then went on a short nature walk. Juan Carlos, who looks like a Mexican Indiana Jones, was extremely knowledgeable about the flora and fauna, as well as anything running, creeping, flying or slithering. Even if you were not interested in such things, no one could be immune from his enthusiasm! After the nature walk, we were introduced to an elderly woman who lives in a small nearby house where she grows much of what she eats - she was cooking for us - I've never tasted better tortillas filled with beans and salsa. Back in the vehicle, we made our way down to a pristine secluded white sand beach where we were allowed some time to enjoy the sun and waves while the tiki hut bar was declared "open," and a sumptuous barbecue was prepared. So much beauty and so much good food! It was an incredible day, and it will be a long time before we forget it! Thank you Juan Carlos! And thank you Vallarta Adventures!