“Took 3 tours and loved all of them” 5 of 5 stars

$85*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Seattle, Washington
“Took 3 tours and loved all of them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

Great stuff, very safe, well organized, pleasure to deal with. Totally recommend and will go again. Thanks guys.

Lancashire
5 attraction reviews
“Trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW

All trips we did were brilliant
OffRoad Adventure with Juan Carlos and Sheppy the driver
San Sebastian with Rubi
Rythmns of the night with Victor and his crew and their brilliant Queen show :)

Visited April 2015
“One of the Best Zip Line Adventures I have been on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

I booked the Outdoor Adventure excursion. From the beginning to the end everything was well taken care of. All the staff were excellent. It was a full day starting with a inflatable boat ride to the location, transferred to Unimog ex military vehicles to the site. We then took mules to the top of the mountain. From there it was a full on few hours of 10 zip lines, 2 rappels down waterfalls, crossing Burma rope bridges and platforms, including 2 watersides. The Staff guides in charge of the Zip lines were top notch and professional - Safety was a top priority, from having a lot of mountaineering and climbing training and experience myself I was very impressed at the level of safety. "Hugo" one of the guides always had a smile on his face. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full on 7 hour adventure day.

Santa Rosa
“Yelapa and Snorkel Trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

In the name of full disclosure, I only went on this tour because friends wanted a better way to get to Yelapa rather than the boat taxis (my preference). And I hate loud music full of drunk people and this is what the trip consisted off -- non stop, head-banging music that was simply non-stop. I understand the entertainment is primary efforts to get the staff higher tips so they make a livable income, but this was on the absurd.

The snorkel portion was too quick as well -- only 25 minutes of snorkeling in a very small cove. The visibility was good but just not enough time to explore and see the various sea life that exists in this part of the world.

I skipped the waterfall hike (as I have been there before), so I enjoyed more alone time on the spectacular Yelapa beach before the masses returned. I also would have preferred to seat where I preferred rather than be herded into the designated place that they obviously have a contract with.

The 1-1/2 hour ride home was simply horrible with non-stop, ear-pulsing music with free flowing drinks to aid the cause. There's a reason why I don't like these things and this just confirmed my suspensions. But if this is your thing, you would probably enjoy the experience. I did not.

Nanaimo, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Surfing Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

Out of all the adventures we took with this company, the Surfing Safari was by far my favorite. Johnny, Alex, Roberto, Diego and Cesar made this excursion amazing, big thanks to them! There was only six people plus the crew on this excursion which made it possible for them to give us all personal attention. They made sure we were all safe and having fun. Diego, the photographer, took some amazing high quality photos. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR WATERPROOF SUNSCREEN. My legs are so sun burnt that its hard to move. You don't realize how much sun you are getting when you're out in the water. Other than that, my whole experience of learning to surf was beyond fantastic. I would recommend this trip to everyone, regardless of how athletic you are. Try it out!