“Great tour! Team L Rocks!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Lumsden, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Great tour! Team L Rocks!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was my first excursion while in Mexico! Our tour guide Victor was very knowlegeable about the area and the history of it as well. We met the rest of our guides upon arrival at the base camp. These guides were just as friendly, funny and entertaining as Victor. Their names were Andi, Fernando, Nelly, Jerry and Johni. This crew of people known as Team L deserve lots of praise for the effort they put into their work. I would go on this tour again and highly recommend it.

Oregon
“Las Caletas Vs. Marietas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We took the one-tank scuba dive at Las Caletas and Marietas. After the dive, both tours included extra time either relaxing or snorkeling, and having lunch and entertainment on the boat ride. I highly recommend the Las Caletas trip...it was a private, beautiful, serene beach where the staff treat you like royalty (not something I'm used to) and the food was great, authentic Mexican. I came away from this experience feeling relaxed and as if I'd had some activity.
Marietas Island is a public attraction, where many boats congregated. As we arrived, we were rushed off the boat, rudely, by the scuba staff (this was only my second time scuba diving, so this wasn't appealing to be rushing). Once we were in the water, the instructor/guide made the experience like a race, every minute looking at his watch. When we finished the dive, we snorkeled to the crowded little beach inside the arch. It was beautiful, but every time I breathed in through the snorkel tube, I could taste/smell boat gasoline. By the time we got back to the boat there were at least 15 boats around our tour boat...not so serene. The big perk with this tour is the possibility to see the ocean life. We had many encounters with dolphins and whales as we traveled to the island, which made the trip worth it.
If you have a family or are just with your spouse, the Las Caletas Tour is the best of those two for soaking in the sun and enjoying your surroundings.

Visited December 2012
Trent River, Canada
“Fantastic Trips and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We went on 3 different trips while on vacation in January. The staff were excellent. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and organized. We look forward to going back and trying out some new trips.

Visited January 2013
“Outdoor adventure was amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was the highlight of my whole vacation in Puerto Vallarta. I was deathly afraid of going on this adventure, but my best friend (who is much more of a thrill seeker than I) talked me into it. It was my first time zip lining as well as rappelling and it was fantastic! Everyone in our group (staff wise which included Manuel,Daniel,Adrian,Naitze, and angel) made the experience 10x better with their humor and safety precautions - I want to do it all over again and again. Be sure to bring a change of clothes with you, because you will get soaked!

Altona, Manitoba
5 attraction reviews
“Whale watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was the best whale watching we've had. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and organized. They got us right close to the action and had plenty of facts and stats.