“Great atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Paseo de los Cocoteros lote 8, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
+52 (322) 297-2277
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
beaufort, sc
“Great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Good location especially if you're staying in Nuevo Vallarta and because or the mostly all inclusive resorts, this is a great diversion. Beautifully decorated, food was perfectly fine but not delivered to the table hot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Ajijic, Mexico
“Poor Fish & Chips”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went for dinner on Dec. 14th with the purpose of having All You Can Eat Fish & Chips. The waiter was trying to bend over backwards to please us with whatever he could. I ordered the Fish & Chips, my wife and my friends wife ordered the Scallops and my friend a filet of fish. Their meals were great. Mine,was another story. EWhen my order of fish & Chips came, it was a nice portion and looked great., except that the fish beneath the batter was still raw! I sent it back and 2 minutes later the same order arrived and the fish was still raw. I was told that sea bass was soft and that is how it is served. I sent it back a third time and again the same order came back. This time the fish was almost done, but after dipping the pieces into the deep fryer for the 3rd time, the batter was so greasy that I lost my appetite.... At the time we paid our bill, the waiter thanked me for letting him know what I thought about the Fish & Chips.... A real disappointment since every one else's order was well prepared.... It is obvious that Fish & Chips is NOT something that they know how to prepare!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“Big yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

While staying at Paradise Village in Nuevo Vallarta, a staff member recommended this restaurant. The name implied a medium grade chain to us, yet the impression we got upon arriving was of anything but. Everything exceeded our expectations - from the atmosphere (outside by a river) to the service, drinks, & food. We ordered the combination chicken, steak & shrimp fajitas & devoured every last morsel. The only negative is that our ankles were bitten up by Mosquitos. So, apply some bug spray if you're planning to sit outside and definitely check this place out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Stroudsburg, PA
“Very good food and a soap opera…..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Located next door from El Dinamita (same owner-different management) and a little more formal with better ambiance. The fajitas and drinks were excellent. It was four of us: two couples in late thirties.
We had interesting observations there! First, there was a tourist couple exhibiting some sizzling passions and when things heated up (she sat in his lap to our great entertainment) they were sent off to find a room with their food wrapped to-go. Then there was this fellow from north of the border and an obvious connoisseur of tequila explaining in great detail why he cares about his local date (who kept eating nonchalantly) to the waitstaff!?! We were all adults in the party so did not really get offended to this “tele novella”, maybe it was one of these passionate Mexican nights….

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Fajitas in Neuvo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This grill has been in Neuvo for years and whenever we are in town we always go. The tortilla soup which is vegetarian style is delicious and the ceasar salad is served crisp and full of flavor. I chose the angus steak frjita and my partner chose the chicken fajita. Both had been marinated for more than 24 hours and the flavor and tenderness was amazing. The fajitas are served flaming with large tortillas, bowls of salsa, rice, cheese, refried beans and guacamole. Truly the best I have had in a very long time.
Our waiter was more than polite and efficient.
We sat on the lower level porch that overlooks the river and were entertained by one of the resident raccoons that lives near the river. He was close enough to watch, but far enough not to really bother us.
We may go for another meal before we leave.
The menu is quite extensive and includes tropical grill with bbq ribs, chicken, burger,bbq combo or shrimpburger served with coice of salad, fried or twice baked potato.Ofcourse, there are the traditional mexican foods chiles rellenos, enchiladas, fish oaxaca, fish fandera,mexican platter, to name a few.
You can not go wrong dining here.

• Visited November 2012