My husband and I just got back from a week at the Riu Jalisco, in Puerto Vallerta. We had a WONDERFUL week. The drinks were amazing, staff very friendly and courteous. We wished the hotel was a little closer to the ocean, but the gardens were beautiful. The food was about 75% Mexican fare, we wished the buffet had a little "less" Mexican choices and more "other" but we managed. GREAT place for the money! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit