We spent seven nights at the club hotel riu Jalisco in January . The hotel was beautiful, the room clean and comfortable, the food very good and the staff extraordinarily friendly and gracious. We ate in the main buffet restaurant each evening except for one dinner in the Italian restaurant which we did not think was as good as the buffet. The pools were very nice and pleasantly uncrowded. The beach was lovely, plenty of beach chairs. The nightly entertainment was not very appealing to us- but always had a good crowd- so many must have liked it. Our trip was booked through Apple tours and they delivered on shuttles to and from the hotel and had a staff member at the hotel each day to help with questions, booking tours, etc. We took a very good whale watching half day tour. Well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit