My wife and I went to the Riu Jalisco in the Riviera Nayarit section of Puerto Vallarta for two weeks that included Christmas, and had a wonderful time. We asked for a room away from the elevators, and they responded in spades - we couldn't have been farther away!! The service was very good - attentive without being overbearing. The food buffets at all the restaurants were generous, tasty, varied and interesting. Theme nights at the keynote restaurant were very well done. The pools and all outdoor areas are kept immaculately clean, and the entertainment is very well done.
On a side note, we both required medical attention while we were there, and the on-site medical clinic and doctor were absolutely first class.
We would be very happy to come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit