We love the Riu hotels! This was our second holiday at a Riu hotel (we've stayed twice at the Riu Santa Fe in cabo) you really can't go wrong with a Riu. Good food, clean rooms, great location, good service, friendly staff, awesome pools and great beach! This was a family vacation, ranging in ages from 3 yrs old, 8 years old, 15 yr old, adult children in their 20s, and parents in 40s. We all had a great holiday. The only thing that really bothered us was our toilet seemed to not work as it should, low water pressure and got plugged a lot, as well as there was plastic mattress covers on our beds which made a lot of noise whenever we sat on the bed or turned over when trying to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit