I would rate this hotel a good stay located in northern Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit! We stayed here as a group of five families! The staff was good and attentive to our needs. If you have no plans on leaving the hotel, I would highly suggest the "All Inclusive" package. On top of the non stop food and drinks, there are endless activities you can do throughout your trip! One drawback was the tasteless food and alcohol. I'm sure this comes with the territory of eating in a buffet but the eateries in this hotel make very bland food. Also, the drinks tasted very bland as well. We suspect they're watering down a lot of their alcohol to save on expenses. Unfortunately, it was very noticeable. On the up-side, the Brazilian restaurant is one definitely worth trying. Food there was awesome! Overall, this hotel is a good stop for adults, kids and families. The atmosphere was good and catered to all. You know you started your vacation right when they hand you glasses of Sangria from the moment you walk into their check-in lobby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit