I love RIU All-Inclusive Resorts. They feel a little more luxurious than others- except for this one. The resort looked old and outdated. There were bugs or fleas in my sisters' room in the sink area. There were fleas or bugs on all the lounge chairs around the pool and beach and the open theatre. We all got bit like crazy. This one felt like a regular resort.
But I do have to say that their service was great. All personnel was excellent and took care of all our needs. The food was excellent. Entertainment was excellent.
There was13 of us on this family vacation. All in all, we still had a great time and it was a good value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 Miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 6-story building * 2 km / 1.25 Miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. From Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit