I visited Dreams Villamagna 6th-20th November 2014. Check in was efficient, just what you need after a 12 hour flight from the UK. It was my first trip to Mexico's Pacific Coast, but it certainly won't be my last.
My room was huge, bed big and comfortable, with an L shaped sofa at one end. It did smell slightly musty, but after a couple of nights, the musty smell had disappeared.
The service in the resort was brilliant - I had room service a couple of times and it was delivered quickly and the food was good.
The poolside waiter service was brilliant - I was usually served by Danjel and Omar, both of whom remembered my drinks order and room number,
Karen in the World Cafe was fantastic, on my last day, she brought out a plate of cake with 'have a nice trip señorita' on it with chocolate.
On my last evening, I went up to the Gohan rooftop bar to watch the sunset. Despite the fact the bar wasn't due to open for another 30 minutes. One of the waiters brought me a glass of white wine (without me asking as I knew they weren't open) for me to watch the sunset with.
There was loads to do, I did 3 trips with Vallarta Adventures - outdoor adventure, scuba diving at Las Caletas and Marietas Islands - on the Marietas Islands trip, we saw wild whales and dolphins - totally amazing.
My 2 week stay at Dreams Villamagna was by far and away the best holiday I have ever had - the food was great, the service was amazing and the whole vibe of the Pacific Coast is so different to the Caribbean Coast!
Take a trip to the village of Sayalita - the beach there is beautiful and there are lots of little surf shops and it has a great vibe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel