Dreams villamagna was beautiful. The rooms were perfect- very big, clean, comfortable beds, huge balcony with jacuzzi, and a stocked mini bar. The food was just OK. Some restaurants were better than others. The Oceana for lunch was great- loved the shrimp burrito. The staff is very friendly- HOWEVER- if you are one who enjoys to drink a beverage in the pool, this resort is NOT for you. They are extremely strict on people drink in the pool or even near the pool! We not only were yelled at, but also given lectures about breaking this rule. Never have I been to a resort in Mexico where you can't drink in the pool... It really killed the pool atmosphere. You can drink in a car in Mexico, but not in a pool... Something doesn't add up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel