Loved this resort! We stayed from May 27-June 3. From the moment we stepped off the Apple bus we were greeted with the most friendly staff. We were ushered away to our own private concierge since we paid a little extra for the junior suite ocean view club level. It was worth it (contrary to other reviews)! First time I've ever had an actual ocean view and it was beautiful! The room was beautiful! We had upgraded toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, lotion, sunscreen, razor, shave cream, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, daily pack of cotton ball & Q-tips, shower cap and sewing kit), robes & slippers, daily stocked min-fridge, private check-in/out, private concierge, drinks and food all day long on our floor in addition to nightly turn down service. The maids even reminded us to put our valuables in the safe!
The resort is very clean! The beaches were very clean! The ocean was so warm as were the pools. According to other reviews, the infinity pool isn't heated but since it was so hot when we were there, it was very refreshing and always occupied. We did have to save chairs each morning, but I'm picky about my spots, so when in Rome... No resort bracelets and no restaurant reservations needed. That was great! The restaurants were very nice. Food was great and the service impeccable. I can't say enough how wonderful the staff is. All of the reviews are right! The staff was extremely courteous, kind and helpful and they are all very hardworking. Our standouts were Ismael and Miguel at the Gohan sushi 9th floor rooftop bar, Omar and Betty at the beach/pool bar, Ricardo at bell service, and Marlon our concierge. There were many others, but I can't remember everyone's names (lo siento!). The staff always asked how we were and how our stay was and they were always willing to provide whatever we needed or requested.
There were many previous comments about timeshare sales people, which had me concerned. Although we didn't spend a lot of time in the lobby, when we were there, we were NEVER approached by anyone about timeshares - only the friendly Dreams staff. There are privately owned units (separate buildings) at the resort, but that never presented any problems for us and we actually made friends with some of the owners at the bars.
This resort is on the smaller side, compared to other Iberostar or RUI resorts that I've been to, but it was just as nice. I would highly recommend it and we would definitely go back!!!
My only complaint would be that the resort no longer carries Captain Morgan rum which was a disappointment for me. :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel