“Great all around vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta

You added Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta to your Saves list
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Paseo de lo Cocoteros, Lotes 32 y 33, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Canada
“Great all around vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Just returned from a week at Dreams Villamagna and wish the trip was longer. The employees really make this a great hotel. Thank you to Josue from World Cafe, Gerardo from Oceana/Seaside Grill and Julio the bartender for your great service. Would also like to thank the lady Luz that kept our room so clean. Make sure also to enjoy a drink at the Gohan rooftop Sushi Bar with Ismael. Mexico is blessed with great people that make their businesses successful through great service, genuine care and humility. Beach and Pools were super as well as the various activities. Food at all restaurants was also very good quality. See you next year!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
DreamsVM, Gerente de calidad at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear guest,

All Dreams Villamagna’s staff is happy to know that you had a great time experience with us. Our main concern is making our guests happy. One of our goals is improving our services and amenities. I we will let Josue, Gerardo, Julio, Luz, Ismael and the rest of the staff know about your thoughts. I hope you can come back to your home away from home resort.

Regards!
Quality Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (623)
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We have returned to Dreams Villamagna several times because it is a wonderful place to spend a relaxing, enjoyable vacation surrounded by quality services, excellent dining, great amenities, lovely rooms and breathtaking view of the ocean. The staff are absolutely excellent, providing professional and friendly service at all times and to all people. We cannot say enough about this resort and have met interesting people there from many places around the world. The housekeeping, mini bar and concierge staff deserve big accolades and we appreciated everything they did to make our stay enjoyable. We would also like to mention the Portofino Restaurant, where they treated us like visiting royalty. The food was excellent as was the exceptional service we received from Merlon, Jose and Raul. You must try this resort for a truly wonderful holiday!

Room Tip: Choose a Preferred Club Oceanview Junior Jucuzzi Suite for luxury and pampering!
Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to know that you are repetitive and special guest. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed our amenities and services once again. Thank you for choosing Dreams Villamagna as your home away from home. Please, be sure that I will share your comments with all our staff, especially with Marlon, Jose and Raul. I hope to see you back in your next vacations.

Best regards.
Watseka, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was the best vacation ever!!! Very relaxing and peaceful trip!! I can't wait to go back. Our hotel room and view was beautiful!! The bed was awesome! All of the restaurants were FANTASTIC!!! We never had a bad meal!! The staff was very tentative and nice.The only things we were disappointed in was that the pools did not have a swim up bar and the infinity pool wasn't heated like the other two pools. The infinity pool was the biggest pool and it was beautiful but it was to cold. No one was in that pool.

Room Tip: We were on the 8th floor and loved our view!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
DreamsVM, Gerente de Calidad at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear guest,
We really appreciate your comments and we are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta. I would like to inform you that we have different pools in our pool area and all of them have different design. That is why some of them are heated and some others not. One of our many concerns is our guest’s quality service. Thank you for your suggestions; it would be a pleasure to host you in your next vacations.

Warm regards,
minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My family and I just returned from Dreams Villamagna in Nuevo Vallarta. This resort is about 15-20 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport....PERFECT!!! From the start, we were amazed by this resort. Our room was very large, which we didn't expect! Never during the week did we feel cramped with the 4 of us in our room. The cleanliness of the resort was phenomenal! I think it is the cleanest resort we have been to. The maid left our room spotless each day....I believe her name was Bertha! I wish she could come and clean my house back home...Haa!

Being that we were traveling with your 7 and 10 year old children, we really liked that the resort wasn't as spread out. We could get to any place on the resort and to the beach in a matter of minutes.

The food was excellent! I think breakfast was always my favorite with the "green juice." Yum! There were no lines to eat at the restaurants at night, and we didn't have to make a reservation. We really loved that. There was also a variety of different restaurants in which to choose. It was fun to try all the different cuisines! The wait staff was ALWAYS courteous and attentive! They really pampered us. We always heard, "It is my pleasure," whenever we had a request! Wow!

The staff was down right phenomenal!!!! Every single need that we had was met beyond our expectations. Everyone was so friendly, and we honestly left feeling as though we made new friends! Betty was always making us laugh on the beach...keeping us hydrated and offering the kids fun drinks like "Banana Monkeys" and "Sponge Bobs." The Entertainment Staff was simply top notch.....Ramon, EZ, Lalo, Johnny, Ferny, Mitch, and Derek! They always had activities planned that included the entire family. They always welcomed people to join in, but never pressured you, if you just felt like relaxing. They were always helpful and had a smile on their faces! My kids (and my husband and I) really liked the kindness they showed towards them. They always made them feel welcome and had a great sense of humor...making them laugh. We left feeling as though we made so many new friends on the staff! My son was just saying today how he missed EZ. Haa!

Juliana did a phenomenal job in the Explorer's Club! My 7 year old son never wanted to leave! She entertained my kids with age appropriate activities. It was extremely safe and fun for the kids! My husband and I loved the fact that we had a few "date nights," as the Explorer's Club was open until 10:00 P.M. every night. They would take our children to dinner, do an activity or craft, and then have a movie with popcorn. We picked them up at 9:45 P.M. It was the perfect balance of family time and adult time.

The resort was quiet enough, but active enough...if that makes any sense. We enjoyed that it wasn't a huge party scene, but enjoyed being a part of the activities that the Entertainment Staff planned each day and night! We really enjoyed the theme nights, fire show, and hypnotist! We feel like it was the perfect balance between relaxation and fun.

The pools were AMAZING!!! There were 3 big pools....two that were warm, and one cool pool if you were too overheated. All three pools served their purposes for our family. We also had a great time Boogie Boarding in the ocean. The waves were big enough, but didn't feel unsafe or overbearing for my kids.

The saying, "Time flies when you're having fun," is quite true. Our week flew by! We all agreed that we will be back next year, as we had the best experience at this resort! I highly recommend it for families! THANK YOU, DREAMS VILLAMAGNA!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
DreamsVM, Gerente de calidad at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear guest,

It is a real pleasure to read your comments. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with other future guests. Our main goal is to provide every single of our guests a unique and unforgettable experience. Fulfilling your expectations is one of other goals. Please, be sure I will share your comments with all the staff; they really appreciate being acknowledged about their work.
It would be an honor to see you, and your family, next year or your next vacations.

Best regards
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was in disbelief that every morning before 8am, people from the hotel and condos raced to save their spots by placing towels for hours before they actually enjoyed the pool or palapa...There are absolutely not enough chaise lounges at this resort.

As this is a more laid back resort where people spend most of their time at the beach or pool there needs to be an overabundance of chaise lounges so there isn't the need for people to be in a frenzy to "Save" their spots.

Very disappointing and would not recommend this resort.

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for expressing your experience at Dreams Villamagna Resort & Spa. Your observations have been taken into consideration. One of our policies at pool and beach areas is not saving chairs and lounge chairs. Hopefully, in the near future, you could give us the opportunity to experience our improvements in our areas. It will be my pleasure to see back at the resort.

Best regards,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have stayed at the resort in feb.2014. About 15 min from the airport. Nice beach, water in pv had a nicer color. Hotel looks great, stuff one of the best I have experienced.food in the buffet just ok, had better. Ala carte restaurants great and don't require reservations.drinks great, good quality alcohol. Bartenders were lots of fun. Nightly entertainment almost none existing... booooring for someone like me in their 20's. Mostly
older guests, not a lot to do except lay on the sun. All bars but one, close at 10 pm.. if you plan to take trips be aware they don't pick you up from the hotel, you have to pay for the taxi. The guy from the apple vacations named alex is very arrogant, be careful. I have bought my whale watching trip from the guy on the beach, paid $35 less per person. Great deal! Overall had a great time on the sun but next time I will go somewhere where they don't go to sleep at 10pm

• Stayed February 2014
On behalf of Dreams Villamagna staff, I want to Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others travelers. Our resort is committed to serve our guests in all our areas. I would like to invite you to visit us in the near future. Hopefully, you will be able to enjoy our daily shows, and other activities you might like.

Best regards
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this resort in a Tropical Junior Suite from March 8 to 15th 2014. We had 2 rooms side by side. It was amazing! The room was very clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable and there was a jacuzzi tub on our patio. The view from the room was great. We didn't feel like we missed out because we didn't get an ocean view. This resort is not the type to have air conditioning blasting...they just let the natural air and breeze cool things down. It was never uncomfortably hot, even though it was 30 degrees everyday. The staff are very attentive. Everyone serving us at the pool delivered drinks in a timely manner and were always available to order more. The resort has 5 restaurants and one buffet. All were very tasty. Great breakfast. Our favorite restaurant was Portofino; it had great Italian food. It's an adults only restaurant, however this place also has a great kids club that can take care of your child from 9am to 10pm. Our son loved the Kids Club and I would definitely recommend enrolling your child. They give you a cell phone when you enrol so that they can call you if anything happens.

The 3 pools were always clean, the beach was clean as well and there were lots of lounge chairs available. No loud partying or annoying people splashing around. It had the quality and service of an adult only resort but encouraged families to stay. The nightly entertainment was good, but there was not much else to do late in the evenings. They have a really nice rooftop bar called Gohan, which is great for a nightcap. Very classy and the staff are really nice and fun. Everyone was very friendly.

My only slight note of disapproval was the Unlimited Vacations Club. It's not a timeshare, exactly, but it does involve sitting through a presentation to buy discounted vacation packages in order to obtain spa or adventure vouchers. We found it was a bit of a hard sell and then a run-around to actually get our spa services covered. Monica at the spa was really good about working with us to get our vouchers, so if you need anything spa related, talk to her. That being said, the spa massage and hydrotherapy sessions were great! Very relaxing.

I would highly recommend this resort.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
DreamsVM, Gerente de calidad at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your comments. At Dreams Villamagna Resort & Spa, our number one concern is keeping our guests always happy. We will continue improving our services. We hope you can share all this comments with you relatives and friends. We would be very glad to host you again for your next vacations.

Regards.
Quality manager

Been to Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta? Share your experiences!