We had a fabulous time at Dreams! The staff was great (especially since we had our 2.5mth old baby with us - they were so accommodating and even upgraded us to the club level to help make it easier with the baby!).
The restaurants (a la cartes) were excellent and easy to get into (no wait) and food was excellent. The 24hr room service was excellent.
The pools/beach areas were clean and very relaxing - always a spot never had to wake up early to get a chair or find a lounger.
The only downfall of the place was the buffet - so small that there were just too many people there and lots of lines and not enough food. Also the food itself wasn't great. We only tried it twice and then just stuck with room service and a la cartes for dinner (which were great so it wasn't an issue).
The internet (wireless) is terrible - don't pay for it (although I believe it is free now for guests).
I would recommend it (buffet aside).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel