We stayed here at dreams in March 2010 and this hotel was also very nice. The food was great and the rooms are upscale so for us this is perfect. We only would eat sleep and shower at this hotel we stayed on the beach all day. The beach here is endless you can walk and find a private spot to relax and be alone. It's very quiet and a nice place to stay. If you like action this is not for you. We took a taxi down town to go out shopping and we also went to a few clubs. It's not alot of money. This part of Mexico is my fav place to be. We love Nuevo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel